Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE HELP I need a trailer before Friday

GofastRacer
    SERIOUS ISSUES:
    stump:
    An idea from a Hillbilly in carolina ,rent a U haul car hauler trailer ,the one you drive up on .take some 2x4's and build yourself some bunks cover them with old blankets or something take some tie down and go get it. they re gonna have to pick it up to put it on a trailer so at least it might work in a pinch. CLASSIC .
    HEY THANKS SCOTT.
    THE MONEY MAN AT THE BANK GAVE ME THE 5 HUNDY I NEED. now I just need to get ahold of the owner and make sure Friday is still going to work.
    Now if I can just figure out how I am going to get a boat for me. Any one want to donate a nice circle boat or hydro to a sucker, I mean guy that put his wifes needs first???????? wink
    thaks again,
    BOATLESS IN PHOENIX Check your PM's bud!..

Terminal Velocity
    Serious you on line?
    Hey I might have a trailer you can pick up in Phoenix, with a phone call. Is it Loveless' boat? If you read this on Thurs. email me at work jgregory@pbsj.com. Let me know what's up.

Terminal Velocity
    ok serious I'm going to bed sleeping either call me (702-263-7275 ext 3019) or email me in the above post and I'll see what I can come up with in a short time frame.
    I re-read the thread and realized that it is loveless' boat. It's a good boat, the vdrive and shaft angle are different but there's NO problem getting the nose up on this boat! If you have any questions let me know! I have known the boat for a long time and know a little history on it.
    Take care and maybe talk to you tomorrow.
    James Gregory

CircleJerk
    What a guy! Puts his wifes needs ahead of his! I thought you were joking at first. Are you? Lets see, if your wifes name is on the title the bank cant come after you right? JustaJeRkwithoutafastboat......Sheownsit smile_sp

SERIOUS ISSUES
    CircleJerk:
    What a guy! Puts his wifes needs ahead of his! I thought you were joking at first. Are you? Lets see, if your wifes name is on the title the bank cant come after you right? JustaJeRkwithoutafastboat......Sheownsit smile_sp Not joking jerk. the loan is a personal loan in my name so it is hers free and clear.
    TV I am going to call you.

Flat Nasty
    SERIOUS ISSUES:
    stump:
    An idea from a Hillbilly in carolina ,rent a U haul car hauler trailer ,the one you drive up on .take some 2x4's and build yourself some bunks cover them with old blankets or something take some tie down and go get it. they re gonna have to pick it up to put it on a trailer so at least it might work in a pinch. CLASSIC .
    HEY THANKS SCOTT.
    THE MONEY MAN AT THE BANK GAVE ME THE 5 HUNDY I NEED. now I just need to get ahold of the owner and make sure Friday is still going to work.
    Now if I can just figure out how I am going to get a boat for me. Any one want to donate a nice circle boat or hydro to a sucker, I mean guy that put his wifes needs first???????? wink
    thaks again,
    BOATLESS IN PHOENIX Awww, you're so good to me baby! If you up my allowance I'll buy you one for Christmas! wink

BigBoyToys
    Yep...seen that one before. When Serious Issues purchased my Biesemeyer last year, he made it very clear to me that it was for Flat Nasty. Kinda started a trend....now my wife wants one
    So, when we decided to buy the Biesemeyer back, we also decided that it would be the Mrs boat.....NOT!!!
    Sorry there Mrs BBT.....you're on your own on this one....you can get a daycruiser and we'll call that yours but the Biesemeyer is MINE!!!
    Flat Nasty, we'll see you Saturday morning. I think the Mrs just emailed you with the location and pic of the vehicle we are driving.

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    BigBoyToys:
    Yep...seen that one before. When Serious Issues purchased my Biesemeyer last year, he made it very clear to me that it was for Flat Nasty. Kinda started a trend....now my wife wants one
    So, when we decided to buy the Biesemeyer back, we also decided that it would be the Mrs boat.....NOT!!!
    Sorry there Mrs BBT.....you're on your own on this one....you can get a daycruiser and we'll call that yours but the Biesemeyer is MINE!!!
    Flat Nasty, we'll see you Saturday morning. I think the Mrs just emailed you with the location and pic of the vehicle we are driving. Yea what ever. We live in California and what's yours is mine and whats mine is mine!!!! J/K
    Flat Nasty see you Saturday......

Flat Nasty
    You two are cracking me up!!! Hey Mr. BBT, the boat now has pretty purple flames on it, the Mrs. would look waaaay better behind that wheel than you would!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Flat Nasty:
    You two are cracking me up!!! Hey Mr. BBT, the boat now has pretty purple flames on it, the Mrs. would look waaaay better behind that wheel than you would! LOL.... I agree....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast