Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fla Jetters

kingcole80
    well i am in S. Fla and if you have it again next year i will be there for sure, i run my boat so little here not many places to do it or other boats like mine

likwidsukr
    well i am in S. Fla and if you have it again next year i will be there for sure, i run my boat so little here not many places to do it or other boats like mine
    I want to get something going here in Tampa area. Mostly salt though. Few rivers about. I am building a 16' bbf jet.

Mr. Crusader 83
    I want to get something going here in Tampa area. Mostly salt though. Few rivers about. I am building a 16' bbf jet.
    im moving to tampa october 1st. although my boat wont be there till about april, i cant wait to run some of those rivers i hear so much about. i have a 18 1/2ft crusader with a 454 and a berk. do you have any pics or suggestions on where i could go and run where there are jets???

Tom N
    Try Lake Tarpon. I have seen jet boats running there. It is north of Clearwater. There are two nice ramps. One on the south end near Palm Harbor and another on the north side in Tarpon Springs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12