Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fla Jetters

sunkisst
    AT Lake Anna Friday, I met two couples that came up from No.Fla. to meet with us,The BOTE ers,at ANNA this past weekend.Among other things that we BS'd about, I really recall the conversation about GATORS.WE GOT NO GATORS AT ANNA! These FLA natives liked playing out in the water in chest high water.A breath of freash air for them!

jets4me
    well they were some of the nicest people i have ever met they like are lake and they will be back randy and martin and there better halfs fit rate in with the bote family

737jetmech
    Randy and Martin were excited to see so many performace boat in one place... and no gators!
    I enjoyed speaking with them. There boats were very nice also ... thanks for making the trip.
    Bob

HammerDown
    The folks from Fla...very nice people in my book, hope they visit us again

buckey79
    They were really good to meet. I love the lime green on the one jet. That rocks!

FL Xfactor
    We want to say thanks to our new friends and fans (LOL)Jim,Keith,Bob,Charlie,Jack,Mike,John and everyone else we met so many can't remember all the names but surely the faces. You all showed us a great time and made us feel very welcome and cant wait to come back again Lake Anna was fantastic(where are all the gators?) BOTE ROCKS!!!!

limejet
    Thankyou for such a warm reception we totally enjoyed our vist with the BOTE Family...Thanks to Jack for being such a generous host..Can't wait to see you all again..Bote your all awesome

jets4me
    hey randy how have you been this is mike what did you think of that dvd ok randy keep in touch

limejet
    Hey Mike...DVD was GREAT...appreciate you sharing it with us..Hope to meet up with you all again soon.! {and thats not soon enough} Please keep us posted.

jets4me
    randy dreamsicle made the dvd,s his name incase you forgot is kieth rany buck with yellow and brown mantra said he has to have one of those bags

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast