Thread: Superdave013

miller19j
    Do you have any updated pictures of your schiada project? I have been following your posts about it and havenÂ’t seen anything lately.

Johnwithjm
    I think SD has been busy helping RD with his trailer project adding a couple more axles

126driver
    SD said something about helping RD with an "ass job" or something like that. eek! I'm not exactly sure what happened, I quit reading immediately after that. jawdrop wink

superdave013
    miller19j:
    Do you have any updated pictures of your schiada project? I have been following your posts about it and havenÂ’t seen anything lately. I should have some on monday. Been spending time making stuff and I now have some things back from anno.
    Stay tuned and thanks for the intrest.

superdave013
    haha you fackers! yes, last weekend I worked RD's trailer ass. This weekend is for my suff.

126driver
    Oh, my bad. It was about a trailer. Sorry. River Dave gets a new ass

miller19j
    superdave013:
    I should have some on monday. Been spending time making stuff and I now have some things back from anno.
    Stay tuned and thanks for the intrest. Mike is helping me with some polishing and he mentioned that he was sending out some of your parts as well. That is what reminded me about you boat.
    I have been drooling over your boat sense I first saw pictures of it. Someday I am going to do the same thing with a Schiada like that. It is a beautiful boat canÂ’t wait to see the pictures. That hull design is timeless and classy.

superdave013
    miller19j:
    superdave013:
    I should have some on monday. Been spending time making stuff and I now have some things back from anno.
    Stay tuned and thanks for the intrest. Mike is helping me with some polishing and he mentioned that he was sending out some of your parts as well. That is what reminded me about you boat.
    I have been drooling over your boat sense I first saw pictures of it. Someday I am going to do the same thing with a Schiada like that. It is a beautiful boat canÂ’t wait to see the pictures. That hull design is timeless and classy. That Miller is pretty timeless as well. You will like what Mike does for you. I was taking crap shoots with other places then went to him. It's worth it to me.

miller19j
    superdave013:
    That Miller is pretty timeless as well. You will like what Mike does for you. I was taking crap shoots with other places then went to him. It's worth it to me. Thanks!
    I was actually having a hard time finding someone that would do it for me. I sent him a PM as a long shot and he said he would be happy to handle it. He just gained another loyal customer!

dossangers
    SD are you going to be ready for red rock or needles cant wait to see the boat!!!!