Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A couple weekend pics

dicudmore
    What a weekend, Thanks to the Headlee's, and Mark and Lori for making the girls birthdays one to remember. I'm not sure who was more stoked, me or the girls !!!!
    Mark letting me throttle that beast was awsome, I have a new respect for those big boats and how it takes two or three people to drive them safely at those speeds....Thanks again......
    Every conversation after we left had Spectre in it somewhere.....
    We'll have to see if my life might speed up some !!!!!!

djunkie
    Damm Todd. I thought you'd at least have taken a pic of us after you got done pointing and laughing. J/K :crossx: :crossx:

blown dough
    What a weekend, Thanks to the Headlee's, and Mark and Lori for making the girls birthdays one to remember. I'm not sure who was more stoked, me or the girls !!!!
    Mark letting me throttle that beast was awsome, I have a new respect for those big boats and how it takes two or three people to drive them safely at those speeds....Thanks again......
    Carey- Nick loves all the hot sauce stuff we bought from you, he was very impressed. We will be buying more from you real soon. Thanks so Much!!!

Todd969
    Damm Todd. I thought you'd at least have taken a pic of us after you got done pointing and laughing. J/K :crossx: :crossx:
    My wife was slow getting the camera or you'd be in there too.

djunkie
    My wife was slow getting the camera or you'd be in there too.
    :rollside: :rollside:

Todd969
    That Mark is worse than a dealer pushing crack. This may be a bad thing for me if you do what you might do if the right deal is struck, I might have to do what you did just to keep up. :messedup:

dicudmore
    That Mark is worse than a dealer pushing crack. This may be a bad thing for me if you do what you might do if the right deal is struck, I might have to do what you did just to keep up. :messedup:
    is Todd showing signs of life here?? :220v:
    I like it

vegas30cat
    if the crack is spelled SPECTRE you're up--is your heart up for those speeds since you're so used to 30 MPH?? Should we have the paramedics on stand-by the first time we break 80MPH--I certainly hope not because Dana would kill us--hope to get you out on mine sooner or later--look forward to seeing you this weekend haha

Todd969
    is Todd showing signs of life here?? :220v:
    I like it
    Don't know, we'll just have to see after Dana goes for a ride next weekend.
    If it was truely up to me I would say noway, but I'm not ashamed to admit she's the boss. That insurance anually could buy me another toy or 2 or 3.

slowinhavasu
    Carey- Nick loves all the hot sauce stuff we bought from you, he was very impressed. We will be buying more from you real soon. Thanks so Much!!!
    You are very welcome, were always happy to here positive feedback....Let me know any time we'll get the Hot Sauce in your hands.....
    And yes that is a hot sauce shine on the Spectre....
    Mark, crack is spelled "Spectre"......I think I need another hit..... :crossx:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast