Thread: oil pan

Ralph Brunt
    well after searching high and low for a used oil pan i'm gunna have to go to a guy named armondo met him out at the long beach swap meet pretty good prices he said he build a pan for me for about 370 not bad for a custom made pan. sure i coulda went to dooley or others but i like to give a small shop a chance. he's got a pretty cool site i dont know how to add links so i'll try this www.geocities.com/motorcity/flats/1624

Moneypitt
    Art (gofastracer) suggested him awhile back. As I understand, he worked at Aviaid, when Aviaid was owned by someone that knew what the hell they were doing. I'm not sure when Armando left, before or after the company sold. Lately I was there asking about a screen for an Aviaid pan. I was treated like shit by the owner, the only one there, and when I asked if our pan was an Aviaid, he had no clue. The shop was full of Ford FE pans for Cobras, dry sump systems/pumps, and a few dusty gold relics of days gone by. Needless to say I was very disappointed with my Aviaid experience....Now, I have heard nothing but good things about Armando and plan to use him in the near future...........MP