Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lab 26 for lab 28

shadow
    Anyone have a lab 28 that is interested in trading for a lab 26?
    The 26 that i have has a ding in it but i will send it out and have it repaired.

shippingguy
    Anyone have a lab 28 that is interested in trading for a lab 26?
    The 26 that i have has a ding in it but i will send it out and have it repaired.
    Darrell, I have a labbed 28 in my garage from my other 27 that I will not be able to use anymore. It has a few minor I mean minor chips that I can have taken care of. I will not be able to use it on the new 27. Let me know. I can make you some sort of a deal

shadow
    Darrell, I have a labbed 28 in my garage from my other 27 that I will not be able to use anymore. It has a few minor I mean minor chips that I can have taken care of. I will not be able to use it on the new 27. Let me know. I can make you some sort of a deal
    I'd like to find a swap but may have to break down and buy one.How much do you want for it?
    Did you guys get your boat yet?Should be any time huh?Looking forward to
    seeing it.

shippingguy
    I'd like to find a swap but may have to break down and buy one.How much do you want for it?
    Did you guys get your boat yet?Should be any time huh?Looking forward to
    seeing it.
    If you cannot find one let me know. I will cut you a deal call me. 714-313-1235. We hope to have the boat by the 13th of this month. Had a few minor delays. We are very anxious.

shadow
    Thanks Mike i'll talk to you soon.
    we will be on the water the weekend of the 14th,hope to see you.

shippingguy
    Thanks Mike i'll talk to you soon.
    we will be on the water the weekend of the 14th,hope to see you.
    Hope to see you too.

Kachina26
    i might be able to work a swap......

i have a 28 turned down to a 27 lab excellent condition(long story),i use a 26 on the new ride and could use a back up.

shadow
    i might be able to work a swap......
    Give me a call if you can work it out. you got the #

shadow
    i have a 28 turned down to a 27 lab excellent condition(long story),i use a 26 on the new ride and could use a back up.
    Might work,can i get back to you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast