Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mortgage business...

Tom Slick
    jobs???
    Just wondering if any of you are in the business. My chick has 12 years experience in all facets of the business and is currently looking for a job. If any of you are in need of someone with tons of experience and is an awesome worker, please PM me. :boxed:
    Thanks

BRE or Tequila John.......

Havasu Hangin'
    My chick...
    You're heterosexual? :jawdrop:

BoatFloating
    You're heterosexual? :jawdrop:
    I thought the same thing.... I saw is girl this last Sat at Super Cross.... I think he slipped her something because there is no way she is sober and would be with him... :idea:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I thought the same thing.... I saw is girl this last Sat at Super Cross.... I think he slipped her something because there is no way she is sober and would be with him... :idea:
    Oh ShIAT thats funny!!

Bre
    Yep.. we could use someone We are in Irvine. Where are you guys at ?

eman1625
    I own a mortgage co. in Riverside and looking to hire one more.

Mtg Pro
    I have offices in 20 offices in three states, PM me. We always have opportunities for experieinced originators, we may have openings for other support functions.

duffster
    jobs???
    Just wondering if any of you are in the business. My chick has 12 years experience in all facets of the business and is currently looking for a job. If any of you are in need of someone with tons of experience and is an awesome worker, please PM me. :boxed:
    Thanks
    Have her look for a new occupation the mortgage business sucks right now the hay day is over for now. I work for a big operation in Irvine and the numbers are the lowest I have seen in 10-years.

BoatFloating
    Have her look for a new occupation the mortgage business sucks right now the hay day is over for now. I work for a big operation in Irvine and the numbers are the lowest I have seen in 10-years.
    Some make it and some don't. There will always be people selling mortgages. The strong survive and the weak disappear. It will be good to get ride of these guys that got in during the hay day and run when they see it slow a little.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast