Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mortgage business...

OutCole'd
    Some make it and some don't. There will always be people selling mortgages. The strong survive and the weak disappear. It will be good to get ride of these guys that got in during the hay day and run when they see it slow a little.
    Weren't you sellin pizza's a year ago?

gqchris
    Have her look for a new occupation the mortgage business sucks right now the hay day is over for now. I work for a big operation in Irvine and the numbers are the lowest I have seen in 10-years.
    My GF is raking in 12k a month underwriting. Used to be 15k, yea it is slowing down

Outnumbered
    My GF is raking in 12k a month underwriting. Used to be 15k, yea it is slowing down

Maybe she gets a bonus for having such a nice ass :crossx: I like the avatar :lightsabe

topless
    Call HolyMoly.

Tom Slick
    Hey guys and girls, thank you for responding to this thread and also your PM's. Just for your information, we are currently located in Newport Beach, but maybe looking to re-locate to the Upland area in a few months, depending on her work situation. If any of you have any opportunities in a support staff type of position, for instance with a lender she is looking for an account manager position, or with a broker she would be interested in a processor position. Hope this helps, and again thank you very much for your help. :boxed:

tamalewagon
    Hey guys and girls, thank you for responding to this thread and also your PM's. Just for your information, we are currently located in Newport Beach, but maybe looking to re-locate to the Upland area in a few months, depending on her work situation. If any of you have any opportunities in a support staff type of position, for instance with a lender she is looking for an account manager position, or with a broker she would be interested in a processor position. Hope this helps, and again thank you very much for your help. :boxed:
    I need a processor Chris...you guys want to move down to San Diego? :idea:

NashvilleBound
    Opening in my office here in TN.....Title side

riverroyal
    Opening in my office here in TN.....Title side
    can you move my family,I will tow my own boat,you have no luck with that :rollside:

NashvilleBound
    can you move my family,I will tow my own boat,you have no luck with that :rollside:
    Not sure of the exact pay.....I think its mid 100's...... I dont think you could survive on it to be honest..........

riverroyal
    or working for you?The stress is no biggie,you as my boss,thats another thing :cry:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast