Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mortgage business...

gqchris
    Maybe she gets a bonus for having such a nice ass :crossx: I like the avatar :lightsabe
    ROFL Thanks outnumbered, I appreciate that. She does have a yummy arse!

NashvilleBound
    or working for you?The stress is no biggie,you as my boss,thats another thing :cry:
    Funny you should say that. When I walk in i can feel the tension meter hitting the roof.....the cleaning of desk tops....the all the somewhat fake smiles.... but its cool...they are all making bank. As far as I am concerned the rest is irrelivent. (I know this will shock you) "I" am not there to make friends or socialize ........its only business :notam: :notam: :notam:

riverroyal
    Funny you should say that. When I walk in i can feel the tension meter hitting the roof.....the cleaning of desk tops....the all the somewhat fake smiles.... but its cool...they are all making bank. As far as I am concerned the rest is irrelivent. (I know this will shock you) "I" am not there to make friends or socialize ........its only business :notam: :notam: :notam:
    im shocked.Id just smile as you walk in,then shoot you in the back of the head with a rubberband while I sip a jack and diet coke.When should I start?

HM
    Call HolyMoly.
    Thanks Topless, but I am not a good home for regular loan officers. My business is different...and when I say different, I want you to think of the principal in Forrest Gump when he says "Mrs. Gump, you boy is......different."

Riverkid
    im shocked.Id just smile as you walk in,then shoot you in the back of the head with a rubberband while I sip a jack and diet coke.When should I start?
    They don't sell Fresca E of the Mississippi...

riverroyal
    They don't sell Fresca E of the Mississippi...
    maybe you can fedex me some if i go,I watched the travel channel a few days ago,they were at lake cumberland,near nashvillebound,sure makes havasu look kinda dry

NashvilleBound
    maybe you can fedex me some if i go,I watched the travel channel a few days ago,they were at lake cumberland,near nashvillebound,sure makes havasu look kinda dry
    why do I get the eebee geebee's when I read that?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123