Thread: Anna Saturday

redleader@Anna
    Anna saturday was awesome as usual...the turnout was actually really good...lots of new faces, and boats as well as all the old regulars...I believe the article in ***boat really helped boost attendance as evidenced by the fine folks who drove all the way from FLA. ....also seemed to be an above normal turnout of outboards which in my opinion is awesome....and plenty of poker runners...and jets...anyway had a blast...see ya'll soon... stop by the kitchen anytime...someone post more pic's and video :crossx: :crossx:

miketsouth
    i did not get much in the way of video as i was running my mouth or boat rather than the camera.
    i did see this though (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/planelanding.wmv)
    and here is something that fakethis saw but the pomonkey boys apparently did not, several cheats being demonstrated here to get the effect (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiejet/mightymouse.wmv)
    no excuses, fakethis musta run outta cheats (http://mywebpages.comcast.net/katiej...sewantsyou.wmv)

fakethis
    Seriously Mike . Tell me you were not tryin 2 race the plane ! Do i need 2 call you tattoo ! DE PLANE ! DE PLANE ! Stop drinkin that chit man ! :rollside:

miketsouth
    Seriously Mike .:
    Seriously
    Tell me you were not tryin 2 race the plane ! :rollside:
    I was not, although i was looking for some specific competition
    Do i need 2 call you tattoo ! DE PLANE ! DE PLANE ! :
    been called worse by worse, usually they right
    Stop drinkin that chit man ! :rollside:
    i did not bring any with me on purpose (although saturday nite with Jets4me at the Lodge where i lost the truck pull {this time} might indicate otherwise)
    Seriously :
    Seriously: the reasons you gave me for not running were good enough for me. I learned the rules of absolute safety and everything must be right before you go that fast from you, if not from others.
    Maybe i can make it up this weekend. I would LOVE to help Pops get his ride together and then jump him bad outta the hole and shut it down before he pass me, but his "backup" will call foul right away and i be on the shitlist again.

well..from the vid I saw Mike was begging you(Fakethis)to bring it out.
    and Mike, Dude.....that thing IS hell out of the hole.. but I think the plane is faster
    Damn, this is like building a fire
    Markist

Mrs. DrySumpJet
    I took too many pictures again and it is taking a while to sort. I have lots of race pictures.

TaylorJet
    i wanna thank everyone involved. saturday was a great time. i really enjoyed and can't wait till next june.