Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soft Side Coolers

RitcheyRch
    We always pull the liner inside out and let it air dry. Havent had any issues with mold or anything. Actually thinking about getting another one so can have one for drinks and one for food.
    Thanks for all the great feedback guys we appreciate it.
    To the question of what size. If you already have a 24 pack and need another one I would get either another 24 pack or 36 pack. put all your food in one cooler and all the drinks in the other one. That way they won't get so HEAVY!!!!
    To keep your coolers clean Wes, or clean them just pull the liner inside out and let it dry after EACH time you use it. This will keep it from getting funky. If you need, you can use warm water and soap to clean it also.
    And remember the cooler aren't heavy it's what you put inside of the coolers that makes them heavy!!!
    Thanks again guys for the props. if any one has any questions please feel free to ask.
    New colors coming out at the LA boat show!!
    Brian
    www.aocoolers.com

W.O.T
    these are sweet collers. their size and design are great for boats
    www.jpcooler.com

h2oski2fast
    these are sweet collers. their size and design are great for boats
    www.jpcooler.com
    "Steel-roller embossed PVC bottom for durability"
    No thanks, I have an open stringer boat and that can't be good on the gel coat. I'll stick with the American Outdoors coolers.

cxr133
    Brian is cool. Brian Hatch is HB screen name.
    is there a HB discount for the family pack???

Brian Hatch
    Yes you save $15.00 when you buy the family pack..

phebus
    I like to use two of the 36's. That way there is plenty of room for ice, and you can carry the beer seperate from the soft drinks.

MudPumper
    Best cooler I have ever owned. Keeps Ice better than most hard sided coolers, easier to move around because they arent bulky, and they won't scratch the gel. They are a great gift idea too. :idea:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    We have the biggest for big goose bottle big cran bottle and 4 bags of ice.
    another the same size with 30 pack of beer and wine cooler things
    next size down for the food and 6 techni- ice, sp? I never run out of any thing.
    I get new ones every year at the boat show. I end up giving the old faded ones to the dunes trailer for the desert.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    I use all 3 sizes of the american outdoors coolers and there all good for the boat.Waranty is life time but you have to pay frieght.
    You don't have to hassle with sending it to them. They are in Corona, right off the 91.
    We have the 18s. They have both over the shoulder straps and backpack straps. But it can get a little heavy as a backpack if full of cans/bottles.
    Once in a while, you'll get a leaker, but they will exchange them, no questions asked.

ChumpChange
    How funny is the fact that this thread got bumped by a spammer. I find that funny.
    Brian, I tried to introduce myself at the LA County fair but you were helping somebody else out. Maybe some other day.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast