Thread: Thanks from Jack Weller for the 8-19 BOTE

drysumpjet
    Since Jack doesn't do computers, he ask me to post the following for him:
    We had another great weekend, with lots of great weather. It was nice to see old friends, make new friends, and see lots of new boats. Nice variety of different types of boats too. People came from Florida to Michigan, I know both couples from Florida had a great time. Thanks to all the volunteers to help feed everyone, special thanks to the Perry family for coming up from North Carolina and supplying the Whiting fish and Hush Puppies. I want to take this opportunity to say I am not the heart and soul of the BOTE, all of you are and I am proud to know all of you. I am looking forward to the next BOTE at Lake Anna next year.
    Jack Weller

HammerDown
    *We all certainly do appreciate Jack for being such a gracious host and gentleman through it all and...allowing the BOTE gathering to happen at his beautiful home.
    PS. Jack...I may have my "pink slip" with me next year
    It would be nice to mention the other BOTE founders (not recognized in print) that also had a dream about and equally started this some five years ago...you know who you are.
    Being a humble HammerDown and as in The Lake Anna Observer... I'll leave my name out.

FL Xfactor
    We want to thank Jack for his great hospitality to four total strangers traveling from Florida. He allowed us to camp on his lot. We had a great time and met alot of good people.Hope to be back in June 2007.

jets4me
    martin glad to see you guys made it home alright i was so nice to meet you guys keep n touch read the forums there is a post about you guys talk to ya soon tell randy and the wifes i said hello as you no i had a tough time with there names did you like the dvd of anna and

Wet Dream
    *We all certainly do appreciate Jack for being such a gracious host and gentleman through it all and...allowing the BOTE gathering to happen at his beautiful home.
    PS. Jack...I may have my "pink slip" with me next year
    It would be nice to mention the other BOTE founders (not recognized in print) that also had a dream about and equally started this some five years ago...you know who you are.
    Being a humble HammerDown and as in The Lake Anna Observer... I'll leave my name out.
    I'll ask the same thing to you. Do you believe everything you read? Are you sure your name wasn't mentioned, several times over? Are you sure the others weren't mentioned? I'm not the editor or the writer. Come on Hammer, thats crap. I mentioned your name a few times, and had to tell Brett that I was unsure of how to spell your last name and that I could get back to him. I then CALLED YOU and left a message. How long after that did you return that call with information? 4 days or more? You are right about one thing. Good ol' BobS was completely forgotten about. He made it to the first BBQ, and then vanished. HotRod, my apologies. I did forget that you were there at the first one. Bomber was mentioned.
    HB: Anyone else?
    BC: Yes, Roger, goes by BlondeBomber on the boards.
    HB: Was he there?
    BC: No, he relocated to Texas about a year ago.
    HB: Who else?
    BC: There are several others that have been key players on the boards like Dan Liddic, Kevin Crowley (and once again, Kevin has vanished).
    Did you ever take a minute to talk to any of the reporters? Thats what they were there for. Pictures and print. Sometimes I wish I had recorded the interviews.

jets4me
    thats what i call getting it all out but any way thanks for having us jack

Bubbajet
    Great pics!! Sorry we couldn't not make it to the 2nd Anna,but we already had plans to go to Myrtle Beach. Maybe next year we can set the date earlier in the year? Thanks!
    -The Bubbajets