Thread: Nice Pair / O-C / Hulshot

XrunninY
    Hey it was GREAT to meet up with you guys at the delta this past weekend!!
    Hey Steve how did you get home after I sold one of your powerheads to pay our bill at Giusti's?
    Terry...Rat-man...sorry to hear of your motor probs and hope you get back on the water soon!
    Keep the open side up,
    Lou

acatitude
    Hey runny nose,,, that thing still running????? damn im impressed :argue:
    good to see ya on here , sorry I wasnt there to see ya , next time

NICE PAIR
    Yeah, what you said. It was neat bumping into you and your family (don't understand why such a nice lady and kids would run around with you) The trip home wasn't too bad, but the boat seemed to pull to the right pretty hard. Are you coming down for Hooky Day 5 ? (Fri., Oct 20)

diggler
    I hope the XY fella does show up on the 20th. I'll be there and would like to line up against him. Been a slow summer, only about 10 hours on the boat so far this year. Boats going in for routine maintenance in two weeks and will be ready for the rest of the year.

Obsessive Compulsive
    Good to meet you and family XY. Hope to see you on the next one's.

deltarat
    Yo runny nose, whats up? Nice to see you post over here once in a while. Sorry I wasn't there to meet your family. Hopefully my boat will be back in the water in the next couple of weeks. As soon as work slows down a bit I will have some time to get itback in the water. These 12 hour days 7 days a week shit sucks!!!!

stoker2001
    I hope the XY fella does show up on the 20th. I'll be there and would like to line up against him. Been a slow summer, only about 10 hours on the boat so far this year. Boats going in for routine maintenance in two weeks and will be ready for the rest of the year.I thought it mighta sold Dirk?Gonna keep it?You can warmup XY on hooky day and i will take the winner Most of the "roll bar boats" should be gone in October and i can enjoy the pisspot out there

XrunninY
    Begone, rollbar plowboats
    I have to be out of town WORKING on the dates of Oct 5-7 and 16-20...other than that, I can be there