Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hot Boat Forums

topless
    You know why I like HB the best? Well because they don't allow smut, drama is kinda fun at times. I've never been banned (yet), I've met some really awesome people from here, I know if people talk shit to me, I can talk shit right back and no hard feelings. Even if we haven't met, it feels like we have and when someone is in pain, it is also my pain. Plus we all love the river. Have a great day.
    Ali

Her454
    I'm really starting to wonder about you. Posting sentimental shit at 4:00 am with no foul language? No poor, unsuspecting, undeserving target to feel the wrath of your quick witted evil keyboard? No gossip or typical Topless shit stirring to start the day?
    Do you have a fever, or are you getting ready to kill someone? :rollside:

Cheap Thrills
    Allllrighty then ... Everybody say .... Nutssssssssss
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...127file014.jpg
    C.T. :wink:

Ziggy
    I'm really starting to wonder about you. Posting sentimental shit at 4:00 am with no foul language? No poor, unsuspecting, undeserving target to feel the wrath of your quick witted evil keyboard? No gossip or typical Topless shit stirring to start the day?
    Do you have a fever, or are you getting ready to kill someone? :rollside:
    By 9am she'll be more conscience and be thinking more along the lines of your sigline..........she can't fool us

BajaMike
    You know why I like HB the best? Well because they don't allow smut, drama is kinda fun at times. I've never been banned (yet), I've met some really awesome people from here, I know if people talk shit to me, I can talk shit right back and no hard feelings. Even if we haven't met, it feels like we have and when someone is in pain, it is also my pain. Plus we all love the river. Have a great day.
    Ali
    That post brought tears to my eyes...... :idea:
    j/k...... :2purples: :eat: :2purples: :eat:

socalmoney
    I was just commenting to my wife last night on my way home from work how cool everyone is on this board. It is a rare thing on the internet. Most boards people just hone their debating skills and battle all day long. People here have been so friendly, it is refreshing.

ROZ
    Shut up topless... Get yer azz over here for a spanking! You're a bad girl; Now act that way.. :devil:

lucky
    she must be on the "runway" she's all emotional and shiat

Her454
    I was just commenting to my wife last night on my way home from work how cool everyone is on this board. It is a rare thing on the internet. Most boards people just hone their debating skills and battle all day long. People here have been so friendly, it is refreshing.
    Yes, I would have to agree. I have met some of the best friends in my life on this board. They are by far, the most sentimental caring bunch I've ever seen. There are the exceptional few that have become aware of a certain personal weakness and have gone above and beyond to help me overcome my fear of reptiles, and would never ever make fun of that weakness in public. When my pet bird died I received countless sympathy cards from well wishers. FM, Jbb & Zig are always trying to send Hot cups of coffee to my office out of genuine consideration. And of course I can't forget all the people that called me several times daily while I was in Rehab (the last time) to let me know all the good stuff I was missing while I was recovering from my online addiction to this place. God Bless you all for your concern and support.
    Refreshing to the say the least. Nothing but the best here on ***boat. :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
    Ali
    Are you OK A ????????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast