Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ortega Hwy Commuters 951 to 949

socalmoney
    How many of us are out there. I have been driving Ortega Highway (Hwy 74) from Murrieta to Aliso Viejo for over 7 years now. I hate the 91, I just can not drive it unless it is late at night. I think what makes my drive so interesting is all the stuff you see along Grand Ave in Lake Elsinore. Everyone has all there junk out for sale. I have thought about posting pictures of it so more than just us lucky commuters could have a chance at these treasures. Sometimes the stuff is for free.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ee_trailer.jpg
    Look, here is a free river trailer. You could probably put a sliding glass door in that hole.

Angry Inch
    Gotta wonder what was there....too old for a slideout.

Captain Dan
    A room addition, no doubt - with a window AC unit - I can picture it now......

RitcheyRch
    A ramp for the motorcycle.

slowinhavasu
    I rode/drove that road for eight years, we lived off of Grand. I always said just pull over open up the trunk,it's a side of the rode sale...lol

Wizard29
    That's because there's nothing but tweaks along Grand - and the vast majority of Elsinore, really.
    I worked patrol there for about a year and a half when I was with Riverside Sheriff.
    I cannot stand that hell-hole of a city. Dirtbags galore.
    No offense to those of you who live there, of course.

Dave4XTC
    Murrieta to Irvine here
    Isn't that the 2009 Weekend Warior, available in Oct, 06?

lewiville
    do it almost every day.
    wait until they expand it by a lane in each direction sometime in the next couple of years. The bond passed last year to do the widening.

Perfect Mixer
    do it almost every day.
    wait until they expand it by a lane in each direction sometime in the next couple of years. The bond passed last year to do the widening.
    :cry: I really wish I'd known about the widening 11 years ago before I bought my house that backs up to Ortega. I hope we can get some sort of sound wall to deaden the noise from the trucks and Harleys with illegal exhaust! :argue:

lewiville
    :cry: I really wish I'd known about the widening 11 years ago before I bought my house that backs up to Ortega. I hope we can get some sort of sound wall to deaden the noise from the trucks and Harleys with illegal exhaust! :argue:
    oops, sorry to hear that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast