Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shrimp Recipe's

Her454
    Cooking a big dinner for some guys that will be doing some major work on my house this weekend. Was going to BBQ some Tri-Tip and cook up some shrimp.
    The only way I've ever cooked the shrimp is just saute' it in butter and garlic..........and suggestions?

Her454
    i had a friend named bubba, and he died down der by the river that day and he was going to be my shrimpin boat capn and his momma said there was over one hundred and fifty ways to cook shrimp !!!!! you could saute' them, broil them, bbq them, make shrimp gumbo, shrimp kabob's, fry them that's all i got to say about that - forrest
    ROTFLMAO! Thanks Keys, but Im lookin fer sumthin more sp'cfic. :rollside:

DILLIGAF
    Cooking a big dinner for some guys that will be doing some major work on my house this weekend. Was going to BBQ some Tri-Tip and cook up some shrimp.
    The only way I've ever cooked the shrimp is just saute' it in butter and garlic..........and suggestions?
    A Catered Affair is the one to talk to. He will have some good ideas.
    Where you at when a lady needs some help ACL?

Riverless
    Looks like some good ones here...
    Shrimp Recipes (http://www.fishermansexpress.com/shrimprecipes.html)
    My personal favorite would have to be the Creamy Fettucine with Shrimp.

bohica
    For a big dinner, I'd do a shrimp boil. Look up recipes on the internet. Really easy to do, tastes great and best for large groups.
    Basically throw corn on the cob, onions, keilbasa, red potatoes, large shrimp and some shrimp boil seasoning in a large pot, boil it up, pour out the water and dump on a large table lined with paper towels. Serve with mustard and coacktail suace.

lucky
    keep it simple -- melt some butter , some salt , and basil , squeeze lemons ( as hard as you would squeeze a mans testicals ) and make a foil Pouch and cook em "

Her454
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Im gettin hungry, keep em coming guys! Thanks...........................

GHT
    Marinate them for a day in your choice of Marinate (sp?) for a day then make Shrimp Kabobs..... Skew a nice choice of vegie with it.
    Also, wrap the shrimp in bacon and put it on the grill.. YUM,,, YUM...

Powerquestboy
    Marinade for a day in Tequila and lime juice. Skewer them and grill'em. I like to baste with the left over tequila and lime to keep them moist. Great with Tri Tip

chub
    For a big dinner, I'd do a shrimp boil. Look up recipes on the internet. Really easy to do, tastes great and best for large groups.
    Basically throw corn on the cob, onions, keilbasa, red potatoes, large shrimp and some shrimp boil seasoning in a large pot, boil it up, pour out the water and dump on a large table lined with paper towels. Serve with mustard and coacktail suace.
    Are you at the river?
    I'd try and give you the wifes Korean/Chinese version but.....I just don't know what it is. Bohica digs it though.
    Oh yeah, the above works well, I've had it.
    Sorry I couldn't help more.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast