Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Powellfest '06

Mardonzi
    Well, we've finally figured out when to do the 2nd Annual Powellfest (trying to miss all of the regattas and such).
    The dates for the for the trip are Aug 3-6. For those that want to spend more time up there, there are a bunch of us that are going to be out 7/29 till 8/6.
    Last year we had somewhere around 80 people show up for it. Did a pig in the ground one night,, and killed quite a few braincells... Good time all around...
    This is an open invite,, If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me here

DCBob
    Well, we've finally figured out when to do the 2nd Annual Powellfest (trying to miss all of the regattas and such).
    The dates for the for the trip are Aug 3-6. For those that want to spend more time up there, there are a bunch of us that are going to be out 7/29 till 8/6.
    Last year we had somewhere around 80 people show up for it. Did a pig in the ground one night,, and killed quite a few braincells... Good time all around...
    This is an open invite,, If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me here
    Mardonzi, never been to Powell, really want to try and put together a trip this year. Where do you leave out of and do you know how much notice does it take to get a houseboat for the week?

Mardonzi
    We are down at the Lower end. If you are coming from SoCal, Wahweap or Antelope Point are the 2 closest marinas.
    If you are looking to get a houseboat, there are still some availible. You can view them at www.Lakepowell.com. As far as reserving, I would contact the people directly. I'll PM you the info.

91nordic29
    whaddawewear?

DEEZ NUTTS
    whaddawewear?
    You can leave your hat on.

GHT
    Think we will REALLY try to make this one. T&B almost had us convinced to make it last year..

Mardonzi
    whaddawewear?
    And leave the tamborine at home........

91nordic29
    can i bring my fancy coconuts? :rollside:

Mardonzi
    can i bring my fancy coconuts? :rollside:
    I suppose,, as long as I don't hear "Whatintheworld!!!" at 4 am

Wild Horses
    We'll have to try and schedule this one in early!

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast