Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racism or Comedy ? you decide.

Cheap Thrills
    My bad I wont even post it now that I think about it it was in bad taste .. move along nothing to see here ...
    C.T. :wink:

Jyruiz
    It don't matter, it is never racism when the minority tells the joke, but if a white person does it, it is racism.

Cheap Thrills
    that wasn't very funny
    Sorry B' I pulled the link. and edited the post since the powers that be decided to delete the delete feature of the forum. otherwise I would have deleted the whole thing. sorry to have wasted your clicker fluid. maybe this will make you feel better (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgbpV...elated&search=)

BOOGEYMAN
    It don't matter, it is never racism when the minority tells the joke, but if a white person does it, it is racism.
    That is awsome!!!!! That is such a GREAT way to put it.....ohh wait it is the TRUTH!!!!

Kilrtoy
    That was the most racist thing I have ever seen

topless
    It don't matter, it is never racism when the minority tells the joke, but if a white person does it, it is racism.Not true, I make racial jokes all the time and am by far the most unracist person I know. Hell, I even make unracial jokes. Don't hate me because I'm a whitey.

NOTALENT
    Stupid, but true. If you cant take a joke...STFU! :crossx: I will be going to see Carlos Mencia next month @ The Universal Amp....That should be some good times... :rollside:

Cheap Thrills
    Ok here it is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD_3a...elated&search=) :220v:

spectratoad
    I only was able to watch the first minute or so but seemed pretty true up to that point.

Wet Dream
    Comedy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast