Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy Moly

moneypit
    It is true, I am all knowing. Get used to it.
    Are you still offended from my HOA stance? Pussy.
    But, even though you did not put a disclaimer in your original post that we should lay out our credentials before giving you information, which it seems you have singled me out for... I will humor you and I will use the smallest possible words so I don't confuse your feeble mind...because what are you? A moron? An idiot? Or just your average dumb ass? If you don't like those questions...don't dish it out or STFU.
    First of all you come off with words that ask for attention. I singled you out because your words called me out. You might expect some people put up with the way you talk to them, but Im not one. I try to be nice when I offer an opinion or advice. Telling someone to just STFU is rude. Then to come on this thread and say I have a feeble mind or possibly a moron, idiot or the average dumbass, tells me that you are in fact looking for a typing argument. I'll leave that to the kids. I have too much to do in my day to go back and forth in on the computer. I will not just stand back and let you call me out.
    To me, theres two types of conversations. (1) Be nice (say things in a constructive way. Or (2) Settle it face to face. You might think your tough while talking shit on the other side of the wire, but thats what little girls do. Are you a little girl?
    So tough guy, you got something to say? Pick the place. I would rather stay butthurt and not be your friend. I'd enjoy choking you out.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...gernuts4ho.gif

Kilrtoy
    Oh this is getting good..
    but I heard HolyMoly is
    Certified 5150-1-Iknowitall-8675309

No Name
    Finally...... a thread worth reading.

lilrick
    Finally...... a thread worth reading.
    :boxingguy: :argue:

JetBoatRich
    You two meeting to share a beer later

buzzaro
    Oh this is getting good..
    but I heard HolyMoly is
    Certified 5150-1-Iknowitall-8675309
    Got his number off a bathroom wall?? :crossx:

RitcheyRch
    This gonna get good. Set-up a meeting place and we can bet on the outcome.

topless
    HolyMoly is just a smart ass. Why reply with threats? He didn't call you names, he asked if you were a moron. Jeez people, if you can't understand quick witted humor, don't read the posts.

Old Texan
    I've always envisioned HM as the "Great Oz". Lil' bow tie wearing Casper Milktoast sitting behind a curtain with his bullhorn, announcing to the world that he alone "gets it".
    Lil' man, big ego.
    :crossx: :crossx:

topless
    I've always envisioned HM as the "Great Oz". Lil' bow tie wearing Casper Milktoast sitting behind a curtain with his bullhorn, announcing to the world that he alone "gets it".
    Lil' man, big ego.
    :crossx: :crossx:Just because he's a midget you go calling him a little man???? hmmmmmm

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast