Thread: ? About Ski Centurion

prosthogod
    What the street say about ski centurion direct drive boats. i'm looking at a 2001.

TwinMach26DCB
    125 error free hours... serviced regularly -- I would say a great VALUE --

riverfun
    Love mine, used only on the river from Needles to the sand bar. Handles the rough water pretty good considering its a wake board boat.

wakeboardlove
    I have a 99. 200+ hours with no problems (until we parked it on the rocks a couple of weeks ago). I have one friend who has a 2005 Wakesetter and they like my wake better. Mine is bigger even without the sacks loaded.
    GREAT BOAT.

DMOORE
    I've got a 1987 Ski Centurian . Had the boat about 10 years and use it all the time on the river. It's also the direct drive and lays down a perfect wake for my wife when she skis. I installed a tower years ago and wake board behind it all the time. Just get all the gang to sit in the back to put out a nice wake. Even with 6 people in the boat it will rip your arms off coming out of the hole. I actually don't usually floor it with someone on the line, just roll the power on. Use a 4 blade instead of the 3, pulls a lot harder, an no difference in top speed, still slow. They are great hulls, last forever and I think you will be real pleased.
    BTW these boats will turn on a dime, wide open , you can yank a 180 in a split second. VERY stable hulls.
    Darrell.

prosthogod
    Thanks for all the input.