Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dates on the calender of events to attend

DUECE'SDAD
    Making a calender of all the car shows and events to attend, and i was thinking, and i know thats dangerous, Isnt there a get together in Broken Bow Oklahoma some time, i vacationed there this past fall, and that lake is pretty cool. Also whats going on with you texas boys, what events are you guys having this year and what is the closest big town, i am not familiar with all the little towns in texas, we might come down and mess with texas, I have been thing of getting a t-shirt that says i will mess with texas !!!! Whats on your guys calender, lets get together

thark27
    We need to get everyone together and talk about Okmulgee and see if and when it's gonna happen. I'm in and I'm sure that the offer that was extended last year from the Wrights still stands. It was super cool last year even with the rain but I bet if we do a little more planning we can take it off the charts this year.

progplb
    When are you guys thinking of having the Okmulgee get together. I will take off an extra day or so to enjoy the lake it was beautiful ... Just needed more time. How about June 23rd - 25th ... I know that there is nothing special going on that weekend.

1slowboat
    we ( texas) are having an event in your back yard, memorial weekend at plater flats Oklahoma, Saturday morning we are having a show and shine, with trophies, and bbq at about 330 pm, we are paying for the bbq and fixins, trophies, ect...this is our first event to hold and we want to make it something to talk about, and meet some more of the guys, and gals from other places, we chose this spot in hopes that you okie boys would come out and play!!!! all info is on Texas hot boats.....let us know if you would like to make it, as we get closer to the event time we will have a roll call, to make sure that we have enough food for every one!!!
    travis, with the Twisted Intention boat,twin turbo fuel injected Condor Tx 20

Cheyenne372
    How about attending all of these!
    April 28, 29 & 30 Waco - Duel On The Brazos
    June 3 & 4 Brady - Heart Of Texas Thunder
    July 1 & 2 Waco - Texas Shoot-Out
    July 14, 15 & 16 - BrickTown Nationals
    Aug 5 & 6 Ft. Worth - Cowtown Nationals
    Aug 26 & 27 Bryan - Lake Bryan Nationals
    Tentatively....of course! (That's for you Rocket!)

taylormanss
    memorial day weekend at lake texoma platters flatt campground.

DUECE'SDAD
    we ( texas) are having an event in your back yard, memorial weekend at plater flats Oklahoma, Saturday morning we are having a show and shine, with trophies, and bbq at about 330 pm, we are paying for the bbq and fixins, trophies, ect...this is our first event to hold and we want to make it something to talk about, and meet some more of the guys, and gals from other places, we chose this spot in hopes that you okie boys would come out and play!!!! all info is on Texas hot boats.....let us know if you would like to make it, as we get closer to the event time we will have a roll call, to make sure that we have enough food for every one!!!
    travis, with the Twisted Intention boat,twin turbo fuel injected Condor Tx 20
    Memorial day huh ? ? ? Is it secluded from the regular d.a.'s at the lake, i usually have a hard time making my self get my boat out on the holiday weekends.

1slowboat
    don't think it will be to bad, nice cove

DUECE'SDAD
    We need to get everyone together and talk about Okmulgee and see if and when it's gonna happen. I'm in and I'm sure that the offer that was extended last year from the Wrights still stands. It was super cool last year even with the rain but I bet if we do a little more planning we can take it off the charts this year.
    All right, man generall consciences at this weekends get together shows that the OKmulgee get together is on again this year, of course all of us local boys will be there weekly and weekendly, so if any yall are in the area any time this summer look up okmulgee oklahoma on map quest and make a stop, im sure some one will put you up. It sounds like outta the 15 (alot for a rather small but nice and clean lake) or so local jets that run around here every one is "stepping it up a notch" I know of atleast three blowers, added, and one over 1000 hp pump gas motor. Anyways, there will be more planning this year on our getogether, And some of us will be at an event near you to meet and get the word out. Sounds like texhomo will be the first stop of the season. I know progb is in for the road trips and a few other should be in tow, In other events coming, keep us posted ! ! Look soon for more details to come !!

DUECE'SDAD
    How about attending all of these!
    April 28, 29 & 30 Waco - Duel On The Brazos
    June 3 & 4 Brady - Heart Of Texas Thunder
    July 1 & 2 Waco - Texas Shoot-Out
    July 14, 15 & 16 - BrickTown Nationals
    Aug 5 & 6 Ft. Worth - Cowtown Nationals
    Aug 26 & 27 Bryan - Lake Bryan Nationals
    Tentatively....of course! (That's for you Rocket!)
    Brick town is on the agenda, and it sounds progb and i might attend the Duel as spectators ! ! !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast