Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dates on the calender of events to attend

Carnivalride
    All right, man generall consciences at this weekends get together shows that the OKmulgee get together is on again this year, of course all of us local boys will be there weekly and weekendly, so if any yall are in the area any time this summer look up okmulgee oklahoma on map quest and make a stop, im sure some one will put you up. It sounds like outta the 15 (alot for a rather small but nice and clean lake) or so local jets that run around here every one is "stepping it up a notch" I know of atleast three blowers, added, and one over 1000 hp pump gas motor. Anyways, there will be more planning this year on our getogether, And some of us will be at an event near you to meet and get the word out. Sounds like texhomo will be the first stop of the season. I know progb is in for the road trips and a few other should be in tow, In other events coming, keep us posted ! ! Look soon for more details to come !!
    Where is Okmulgee? When I looked it up I see the town but what about the lake? Is it a small city lake or what? Can somebody put up a little more info?
    Thanks,
    Loren

DUECE'SDAD
    if you found the town you found the lake, its a small lake thats on the west end of town, its a real laid back place, i will post some pics of us out there, you most of the guys there arent on the net, you gonna try to make it this year ? ? ? How nice is it where you lake ? ?

Carnivalride
    if you found the town you found the lake, its a small lake thats on the west end of town, its a real laid back place, i will post some pics of us out there, you most of the guys there arent on the net, you gonna try to make it this year ? ? ? How nice is it where you lake ? ?
    DD,
    Yes I'm going to try and make a few things this year, boats done or I'm tired of spending money on it so I'm ready to go play! My son play's competitive baseball on a team that does quite a few tournaments so I can't say what events I can make until they get a little closer.
    Do you have to run baffles/mufflers on Okmulgee, are any exceptions made for your get together? Any information on camping or tenative dates?
    As far as my lake........well we haven't been hassled for running dry open headers in the past. Waters kinda muddy and if it's windy you won't do much boating. There are a few Low profile boats out there in the summer but I mainly go because it's close.

DUECE'SDAD
    They want to see some type of baffle, if they put their night stick in the end of the pipe, they want it to hit something obstructing the flow, it can just be a washer on a stud or something, we are still open on dates, so maybe you can give us a few to pick from ! ! ! That way you can surely make it. As soon as i get time to upload pics from last summer and last event into the ***boat image center i will post some on here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12