Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey HER454 II

DILLIGAF
    I'll get barefoot and get in your kitchen :rollside:

Jordy
    Better be careful Tom, I know she's a temptress, but she has a certain black widow quality about her. We might never hear from you again, and then the AARP ship would be adrift without a rudder.

Her454
    Better be careful Tom, I know she's a temptress, but she has a certain black widow quality about her. We might never hear from you again, and then the AARP ship would be adrift without a rudder.
    and then it would sink. :rollside:

DILLIGAF
    I told you before....I ain't scurred

Jordy
    I told you before....I ain't scurred

True, you're old, have lived a great life and don't have much to look forward to other than diapers in a retirement home. I say go for it!!!

DILLIGAF
    True, you're old, have lived a great life and don't have much to look forward to other than diapers in a retirement home. I say go for it!!!
    The only way I will end up in a retirement home is if Justin puts me there like he said he would.....lol Maybe I should take him seriously

Her454
    OK YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME! I cant keep up with all the threads and I need to get some crap done LOL!
    Im out......................... till later.....................

Jordy
    Maybe I should take him seriously
    I think I would as he seems to have some delinquent tendencies.
    I just had the same talk with my mom yesterday while looking at her new house that she has gutted and is doing a total remodel on. Some of the things she's doing had me offering suggestions, most related to walkers and wheelchairs, however I told her not to worry because she'd be locked up comfortably in a rest home long before she had to worry about either of those necessities.
    Be nice to your kids as they're the ones who get to pick out your retirement home!!!

Her454
    really I am. Shutting it off now................. here goes. JORDY, quit text messaging me LOL!

Jordy
    JORDY, quit text messaging me LOL!
    Like your cell phone even works up on Witch Mountain. Nice try dorkwad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast