Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kaiser Med Ins...????

MAINEVENT
    Anybody have an opinion on Kaiser Good??? Bad??? My company is now offering it as an option... was thinking of switching over... Any input greatly appreciated...
    TIA

DesertGirl
    I used to have it, and have a good experiences every time. I have Blue cross now, which is working out just as well. Good luck

YeLLowBoaT
    Compared to the other plans I have been in, Its GREAT.

RitcheyRch
    Never had it. Know people that have it and most seem pleased. I have Blue Cross Blue Shield.

Kilrtoy
    Have had kaiser my whole life and love it....
    very good coverage..
    I know some people have hadvery bad experiences with it , but we have not

blown dough
    I used to have it, and have a good experiences every time. I have Blue cross now, which is working out just as well. Good luck
    Our employees got to pick their insurance and most of them picked the Kaiser Plans and they all seem to be pretty happy with it and a know a few of them have been using it a lot with their families.

a catered life
    for kids their great they have one of the best kids section in la...for me there cool also ...i think the best way to judge any insurance is iwhen you have an emergency and we had one about 4-5 years ago i was out of town in the south visting family and my then 1 1/2 year old had a high fever and was throwing up...i was scared because there was no kaiser in mobile, alabama and i knew the ER bill was going to kill me i went to er with her and they attended to her we were there for about 3 hours i made one call to kaiser they said they would handle it and they did just that.. i never heard from them again until they sent me a remibursable check (wtf) for $85 for money they owed to me....most insurances are the same the difference is the co pay and what they pay when you have to go to the hospital....we have had 3-4 other insurances but kaiser has served us best

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    We have Kaiser and I love it. But we have Kaiser thru the IBEW union so we hardly pay for anything....nothing for office visits, $5 for 3 months of prescriptions, etc. It took me a while to find a doctor I liked but I eventually did and all is well.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Patience and understanding how it's system works seems to bring the happiest Kaiser members. Knowing how to use their system counts alot.
    Like hanging on to the doctors you and your squeeze like.
    In it's kinda systemlike operation, the gears can turn slowly,,,
    We have a choice of 7 plans and took Pacificcare because we're on the road alot:
    Reguardless of what anyone tells ya, if you go to a non-Kaiser emergency room and have Kaiser it's a big red flag to the Hospital staff.
    People despute this, but it's what we've found to be true.
    They'll maybe stabilize you and then ship ya off to Kaiser.
    The maternity is kinda goofy we're told. Very regimented,, and prone to labor strikes, the moms change their own sheets, ect ect,,,

djunkie
    I HATE KAISER. I was stuck with it for a few years and now I finally am into a PPO. I will never go back to Kaiser.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast