Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Live Near Ultra In El Cajon, CA

talbert450r
    Looking for someone to get me a picture of my new boat at the Ultra factory in El Cajon. They just popped it out of the mold a couple days ago. It a 24 Stealth. :rollside:

Singleton
    Looking for someone to get me a picture of my new boat at the Ultra factory in El Cajon. They just popped it out of the mold a couple days ago. It a 24 Stealth. :rollside:
    I am heading to Ultra tomorrow to drop off my deposit. PM me with last name and e-mail and I will take some photos for you and send away

phebus
    Can't someone from Ultra take some pictures, and email them to you?
    Sounds pretty simple to me. If I was having a custom boat built, and couldn't make regular visits, I would expect the builder to provide email updates.

Boat Loan Guy
    Just ask Steve too. I am sure he would do it

shippingguy
    My wife is Holly down there. Just call her directly and she will go up to the glass shop and take them and e-mail them right to you. She does this all the time. SHe will probably be up there anyways looking at our boat being taped.

Kilrtoy
    Call JW and have him send you one or two or three

phebus
    Don't worry, by the weekend someone will have splashed it, and posted pictures of their new boat, so you will be able to see what yours looks like.

Kilrtoy
    Don't worry, by the weekend someone will have splashed it, and posted pictures of their new boat, so you will be able to see what yours looks like.
    OUCH :crossx: :220v: :boxed:

sigepmock
    My wife is Holly down there. Just call her directly and she will go up to the glass shop and take them and e-mail them right to you. She does this all the time. SHe will probably be up there anyways looking at our boat being taped.
    No don't bug Holly....she is too busy running around taking care of my stuff :crossx:
    J/K....Holly, Steve, and John were all very helpful and willing to get pics for us when we asked and some even when we didn't...shouldn't be a problem.
    Chris
    All else fails send TCN down there as your official photographer...he does great work

sigepmock
    Wow that didn't take long :sqeyes:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast