Thread: San Diego Hotel

phebus
    We are going to Maui next month, and was looking to see if there was a San Diego Hotel, that we could stay the night before that would allow us to leave our car there for the seven days. I would like to avoid the long term parking at the airport, and I know there is a hotel up at LAX that allows this, and shuttles you to the airport.

Mandelon
    You can stay at our house.

ROZ
    You can stay at our house.
    Casa De Mandelon .... Such a giver!

Sleek-Jet
    Casa De Mandelon .... Such a giver!
    Mandy's House 'o Inflatable Love....

riverroyal
    you will find a hotel that will let you do that around there.There is a good 3 story lot right as you get off the freeway,on the right side,its safe,they shuttle every 15 minutes a believe,its not super expensive.What about cloud9 shuttle from your house?

tamalewagon
    Phebus...I live in Point Loma which is 3 minutes to the airport. You can leave your car in front of my house and take a $5 cab ride to the airport. It'll be safe as we'll be watching it.

BarryMac
    Phebus...I live in Point Loma which is 3 minutes to the airport. You can leave your car in front of my house and take a $5 cab ride to the airport. It'll be safe as we'll be watching it.
    Or you could take him to the airport and save him $5... J/K t-wagon, how are you brother...

Mandelon
    Hey, just as well. If they stayed with us they'd be so hung over in the morning they'd miss their flight.... :crossx:

tamalewagon
    Or you could take him to the airport and save him $5... J/K t-wagon, how are you brother...
    Doing well m'man. Hanging in there. Tuesday is little buddy's surgery so keep you fingers crossed for us.

tamalewagon
    Hey, just as well. If they stayed with us they'd be so hung over in the morning they'd miss their flight.... :crossx:
    That's the sign of a good host right Rich?