Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye Jet - Welcome Big Wake

Coach
    I have pulled the trigger on a new boat. I am getting a 2007 Tige RZ2. After demos of Mastercraft and Malibu the new Tige is the way I am going. Here are some pics of the boat.
    http://www.tige.com/2007/boats/rz2/rz29.jpg
    http://www.tige.com/2007/boats/rz2/rz26.jpg
    http://www.tige.com/2007/boats/rz2/rz20.jpg

squirt'nmyload
    man down!!!!!

riverfun
    Welcome to the DARKSIDE

lakewake
    Beautiful boat. Did you have an opportunity to test drive it?. I am wondering about that new hull design. They say it is a much smoother ride. I have a 98 Tige and it still runs like a champ. Congrats.

Coach
    Beautiful boat. Did you have an opportunity to test drive it?. I am wondering about that new hull design. They say it is a much smoother ride. I have a 98 Tige and it still runs like a champ. Congrats.
    I did drive it and it rides and handles great. It is on the 22 Ve wetting surface so the ride between the 22 Ve and the RZ2 are identical. It is the best riding wake boat in the chop that I have been in. It has more a traditional V hull with out a hook (Covex V Hull) so it is a non planing hull. The TAPS (trim plate) makes it a very tunable ride. I am very impressed with the boat and can't wait to get it.

Wake Havasu
    Is it "Tiga" or Teauge?
    LMAO
    Welcome to the family coach!
    See you on the other board!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    man down!!!!!
    That would be a great description!!!! Or better yet "another one bites the dust" :yuk: :crossx:

Sherpa
    (coughing into hand) "ripoff, ripoff"
    mastercraft copy..........
    --Sherpa

Coach
    (coughing into hand) "ripoff, ripoff"
    mastercraft copy..........
    --Sherpa
    No more a copy than any of the custom boat builders. Just about every deck looks the same out there right now, just a tweek here or there. I don't see everyone here on ***boat jumping on the Ripoff bandwagon. BTW- mastercraft was the first wake boarding boat to use a pickle fork and the response was very good. Why not include a good idea and expand upon it? This will happen with boats, cars, trucks, homes, etc.... A good idea is a good idea but you can't put a patent on an idea. Thank you MC for comig up with a great idea!

jaevo
    Congratulations on a beautiful boat. We have a 2005 malibu wakesetter which we love but I would have checked out the tige with this design had it been out. Bye the way cobalt had the picklefork design before mastercraft. Welcome to the dark side. We still have the 90 mph big v but use the wakeboard boat at least 5 times as much. 145 hrs in 16 months. Have fun...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast