Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cruiser Time?

Schiada Time
    I know I have talked about this before ( this is Hot Rod hallet) but I think this year I am ready to jump into a bigger boat. My girlfriend and her daughter are boating more on Mead now and getting our asses handed to us in my '19 Hallett bubble deck. I have started looking for a suitable cruiser replacement and have a few ides of what I want but the age old question remains-Jet or V-drive? We would still like to boat the river.
    These are the boats I am considering:
    Spectra 20-Jet
    Howard '21 Cruiser- V-Drive
    Hallett 18 mini Cruiser-Jet
    DiMarco 21 crusier-V-drive
    Hallett 21 cruiser-Jet or V-drive
    Eliminator 20-Jet or V-drive
    I know all these boats are solid built boats but would like to get a few opinions.
    By the time I sell my Hallett and show truck my budget will be between $15,000-16,000.
    Thanks in advance for your input.

P-Money
    What about a Cole 20.5?

Schiada Time
    there is another one I did not think of.

taxman
    check out the kachina on ebay in the jet boats section. It's my friend and is a turn key boat

MudPumper
    I know I have talked about this before ( this is Hot Rod hallet) but I think this year I am ready to jump into a bigger boat. My girlfriend and her daughter are boating more on Mead now and getting our asses handed to us in my '19 Hallett bubble deck. I have started looking for a suitable cruiser replacement and have a few ides of what I want but the age old question remains-Jet or V-drive? We would still like to boat the river.
    Spectra 20-Jet
    I know all these boats are solid built boats but would like to get a few opinions.
    By the time I sell my Hallett and show truck my budget will be between $15,000-16,000.
    :idea: :idea: :idea:

cyclone
    Spectra 20-Jet
    Your Hallet is all dialed-in so you can just turn the key and go but its highly likely that any of these boats you are looking at purchasing will need work. You prepared to swing wrenches on another boat? Besides that, i can't believe you are going to sell the Red Rocker already. It's a great truck man.

dmontzsta
    Dont forget Rayson-Craft or Schiada.

Nucking futs
    Or the Southwind 20 with a "FRESH" 468

bigpapasean
    also Miller 20 in jet or v drive

mexrunner
    or the rogers 20' jet. just thought i'd add one more :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast