Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gawd Damn

HOSS
    STILL A FAG CORNER? JESUS H. CHRIST!
    Fag fag go away, don`t come back anyday,,fag fag fag
    Ok, how many of ya`ll really pack the tube? I just gotta know the people I hang wit on the web. I can`t leave this place,,PERIOD! Just can`t happen,,I can`t help it. PHUC YA`LL PHUCS

HOSS
    Workin on a decade here. I must be phucin stupid. What a waste of my GOD given life. It goes from GOD to me to every other puke on the planet. And ya`ll are some pukes!

HOSS
    Where`s my horse,,,,where`s lil Joe...PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Evenin Hoss, hows things in N.O.?
    You seem a little tense tonight. Perhaps a nice laxative would make you feel better?

HOSS
    Love one bra,,,,,,,,,,Bush already said wednesday,,,cat 3 levees,,,why in the hell would you build a city (san diago) on a fault line? NY is a hole,,,5 years later,,,,,,,, one year late,,,,,,,,,,,,,................................. ....we are just phuced....................................

HOSS
    the mind is wearing thin now,,,drinking, business is hard as hell,,,raising a 23 month old,,can`t get out,,,I`ll owe the bank,,,guess you could say I`m stupid. Don`t let catastrophe hit anywhere else and expext MY tax money to go there,,,PHUUUUUUC DAT potna......................

I have to agree more $ needs to fix shit at home than be givin it all away overseas for political agenda to peeps that for a large part don't appreciate or is ripped off from the peeps by the foriegn govs anyway. Need to take care of America first, not talkin bout welfare or giveaways either, but disasters n shit peeps need some help. From what we see on the news anyway N.O. and surrounding area especially ain't gettin much. Yet we can spend 10 bizillion dollars on foreign aid every year.
    my .02

HOSS
    turn o cnn,,,shits playin with my head right now,,,relapse,,,,it was harder than I really rememberred. Man,,,i really guess i surpressed stuff, but the last few months ain`t been easy. I stayed. I need to move,,but man,,,a few more years and it`ll be forgotten,,,I`m banking and hoping for that. Can`t ever talk to my wife or she will start flippin out. Its just a lil ruff man.

Wish I had the answer for you Hoss, I truly do. Or the means to help you get out of that chit hole and start new.
    Where's my lotto winner Schwartsnegger? I ain't no spring chicken you know, lets get er done.

HOSS
    I`ll never watch CNN again,,its all bs bro
    just changed the channel,,liberals,,,I acn`t win,,,nor can YOU,,,wake up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast