Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marine Shopping.

Bradf
    Everyone here seems to know eachother pretty well, you trade spare parts, buy/sell to eachother etc. But what about Local Marine shops, I know of a few around my area but most are geared towards I/O's and large boats, not really the 18'- 21'ish River Jet Boats. Anyone know of any good shops in the So Cal (Ontario) Area?

Nucking futs
    Tom Papp racing, 341 S. Maple ST corona ca,. 951-734-0280

Bradf
    Ahh, Cool. Is it a counter store or do they have isles where i can browse stuff i cant afford?

455Rocket
    There's really no stores that you can physically shop at, unless it's just a basic marine store like Boaters World (Which happens to be my favorite) Check out Rex Marine (www.rexmar.com) for the stuff your looking for

eddie marine is on 6 th st. east of milliken, a belch and a hollar away from me. but no real browsing type shopping unless you do it through there catalog which is also nice.

Squirtin Thunder
    No real brousing and touching here as we are too small still to have any real amount of inventory, but if things are planned out parts can be here for you to touch before install.

There's really no stores that you can physically shop at, unless it's just a basic marine store like Boaters World (Which happens to be my favorite) Check out Rex Marine (www.rexmar.com) for the stuff your looking for
    Setting up new store now (open now but not complete or finished). Will be similar to the one we had in La Verne (old location) only larger by about 30% in store area. I figure in about 4-6 weeks we'll have much more on display than presently. You can walk in now and browse around though, unlike Dec 05 and prior where it wasn't yet accessible at all.

Bradf
    Good News! Thanks

Keyser
    eddie marine is on 6 th st. east of milliken, a belch and a hollar away from me. but no real browsing type shopping unless you do it through there catalog which is also nice.
    I can be minding my own business, reading a thread and as soon as Beerjets avatar catchs my eye, for some reason i lose 20 minutes of my life. DAMN I LOVE THAT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lightsabe :sqeyes:

I really dug the old place rex and I cant wait to see the new one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast