Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MAVERICKS in Norco...Saturday Night!!!

Totally IncapASSitated
    I've got an extra bullet proof vest you can borrow for the night
    Awww...the place really is not as bad as they are making it out to be!!!!
    I've been there probably 45-50 times in the last year, besides the occasional alcohol induced tough man competition (name one bar where this doesn't happen!!) I have not seen any real trouble occur there

slink
    I've been there probably 45-50 times in the last year, besides the occasional alcohol induced tough man competition (name one bar where this doesn't happen!!) I have not seen any real trouble occur there
    Ya, I know...I may have been in there once or twice for a beer or two

topless
    I've never seen anything bad there happen either but since it IS right off the freeway, CHP like to get their quota there. Many many DUI's from there. It is ironic that the owner used to be a cop himself. Hmmmmmmmmmmm Rob is actually a really nice guy too. They were going to build another bar/club right down the street but I don't know what happened with that deal. Anyway, I might be there tonight late.

Totally IncapASSitated
    What do you know...another night at Mavericks and I (nor any of my friends) managed not to get shot up by a biker gang to see another day!!!

topless
    What do you know...another night at Mavericks and I (nor any of my friends) managed not to get shot up by a biker gang to see another day!!!
    You were one of the lucky ones I guess. LOL

WUTWZAT
    Its only when Mavericks does charity work, I heard twp bikers got shot during the toys for tots ride this year.
    Jason

topless
    Its only when Mavericks does charity work, I heard twp bikers got shot during the toys for tots ride this year.
    JasonSee how rumors get started? The Hells Angels had a Christmas toy drive there. The Mongels which are a rival of theirs showed up too. Dirty looks were exchanged and they went out to the parking lot and gun fire broke out. Two fire fighters collecting the toys got hit. Everyone was held there for hours and hours. No one was allowed to leave until all were questioned. As a matter of fact, no bikers were even allowed to take their bikes. They had to find a ride home and get their bikes the next day. Now the City Council (rat bastards that they are) want Mavericks closed down.

Totally IncapASSitated
    See how rumors get started? The Hells Angels had a Christmas toy drive there. The Mongels which are a rival of theirs showed up too. Dirty looks were exchanged and they went out to the parking lot and gun fire broke out. Two fire fighters collecting the toys got hit. Everyone was held there for hours and hours. No one was allowed to leave until all were questioned. As a matter of fact, no bikers were even allowed to take their bikes. They had to find a ride home and get their bikes the next day. Now the City Council (rat bastards that they are) want Mavericks closed down.
    Hey Topless-
    Any idea of what kind of action, if any, is being done to protest them closing the place? I did a search on the internet, but could not find any worth-while info regarding the issue.

topless
    Hey Topless-
    Any idea of what kind of action, if any, is being done to protest them closing the place? I did a search on the internet, but could not find any worth-while info regarding the issue.
    Well Rob (the owner) keeps telling city council to look at the other bar/clubs in the area. They have been trying to shut him down since the place opened. I know he was the president of the Chamber of Commerce, lots of BS and fighting so he left and formed a new Chamber (joke if ya ask me) Now Norco has 2 Chambers. I don't know if they actually will close it down but are really trying. If you go to www.pe.com and search Norco, you'll find all sorts of stuff.

Totally IncapASSitated
    Well Rob (the owner) keeps telling city council to look at the other bar/clubs in the area. They have been trying to shut him down since the place opened. I know he was the president of the Chamber of Commerce, lots of BS and fighting so he left and formed a new Chamber (joke if ya ask me) Now Norco has 2 Chambers. I don't know if they actually will close it down but are really trying. If you go to www.pe.com and search Norco, you'll find all sorts of stuff.
    Cool...thanks!!!
    I'll do some reading, if I can still remember how after all of the brain cells I killed last night.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast