Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Payday?

welk2party
    My wife gets paid on the 15th of the month. With the holiday on Monday, should today be payday or Tuesday?

jdogginla
    Today should be her pay day :rollside:

welk2party
    That is what I thought. Her bosses all left for the weekend. I told her to call them and tell them to bring her check.

Sleek-Jet
    The last company I worked for payed on the 8th of the month. If that fell on a Monday and if that Monday was a holliday, we got paid on Tuesday. If it fell on Friday, and Friday was a holliday, we got paid on Thursday.
    The same rules applied for Saturday/Sunday...

welk2party
    The last company I worked for payed on the 8th of the month. If that fell on a Monday and if that Monday was a holliday, we got paid on Tuesday. If it fell on Friday, and Friday was a holliday, we got paid on Thursday.
    So she could be not getting paid today is what your saying. :cry:

Sleek-Jet
    So she could be not getting paid today is what your saying. :cry:
    Depends on their pay day policy...

jdogginla
    Labor law requires a company that issues a check later than the pay day to pay a penalty. A company can NOT pay you later than their designated pay days.
    They can pay you early but not late.

JetBoatRich
    same with us, but next Monday is not a holiday for us :yuk: so the checks should be there

JetBoatRich
    Labor law requires a company that issues a check later than the pay day to pay a penalty. A company can NOT pay you later than their designated pay days.
    They can pay you early but not late.
    are you sure
    I believe it says something around having to be paid within 7 calendar days of the previous work week.

dmontzsta
    I paid myself today...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast