Thread: Breast Cancer Walk.

NOTALENT
    Hey everyone, my cousin Renee Williams is doing the Breast Cancer 3 Day Walk. She has participated quite a few years and its time again. If anyone is feeling up to donating for a good cause, now is the time. Women this benefits you all. This is her message to me and a link to her page for donations...
    https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg...&supid=6671874
    You would think I am crazy to volunteer to walk 60 miles and camp out for the night! Well, I guess I don't, because when my Mom asked me to walk with her in honor of her dear close friend Sherry, who just passed away, I agreed.
    It's called the Breast Cancer 3-Day. I am going to be walking (or crawling) 60 miles over the course of three days, for a cause devoted to helping women discover breast cancer early enough to beat it and committed to finally finding a cure. As a condition of participation, I must raise at least $2,200. Proceeds benefit the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and the National Philanthropic Trust Breast Cancer Fund.
    So, yes, this is a plea for your emotional and financial support. A dollar for every mile that I'll be walking would be wonderful. Or any dollar amount you would like to donate . . . every penny counts. I thank you in advance for whatever you can give.
    Just click the link below to go to my personal fundraising webpage and donate online. This certainly promises to be an unforgettable challenge. Remember, this is for a good cause and is tax deductible.
    I thank you very much for your support!
    With much gratitude,
    Renee Williams

NOTALENT
    I forgot to mention its a good tax write off....