Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bbc 502 Spam

Big H
    What up.................Sold it.Did ya get the damn thing runnin yet?
    Block just came out of Nelson Racing last Friday. Assembly starts Wednesday of this week. Should be ready for the dyno by sometime around March 6th. Boat is at Tom Papp's place getting a polished engine rail kit in it so the motor can be dropped in. I'll be in Havasu for my birthday weekend (March 18 & 19) and the boat will finally see water. Whew! Took long enough.

jstwkd
    Block just came out of Nelson Racing last Friday. Assembly starts Wednesday of this week. Should be ready for the dyno by sometime around March 6th. Boat is at Tom Papp's place getting a polished engine rail kit in it so the motor can be dropped in. I'll be in Havasu for my birthday weekend (March 18 & 19) and the boat will finally see water. Whew! Took long enough.
    Its about friggin time........................................

Schiada Time
    Congrats Harley. Finally you get to be the driver and not the trailer biotch. I will be thrashing over the next few months to get my Schiada ready for water. I sold my Hallett last night to Mudpumper. He was really excited to get it and I am glad it went to someone who will take good care of it and appreciates all the hard work that went into it. It was hard to see it go though man. I broke down in the Elsinore parking lot and had to take a few minutes to collect myself. Anyways I hope everything is going well for ya.
    Trav

jstwkd
    ttt

GUGS102
    Are you willing to sell the carb? I'm under carbed now and need something bigger. Just curious if you'd be interested in getting rid of it.
    Thanks,
    Gugs

jstwkd
    Are you willing to sell the carb? I'm under carbed now and need something bigger. Just curious if you'd be interested in getting rid of it.
    Thanks,
    Gugs
    Sorry no carb for sale.
    Thanks

jstwkd
    This is long blocked out.

jstwkd
    Edelbrock (6045) Aluminum heads Polished and ported (Oval Port)Less than 20 hrs on them. SOLD
    MSD complete marine ignition system.Less than 20 hrs on the kit: $500.00 SOLDComp Cams Stud girdles:SOLD
    Comp Cams magnum stainless roller rockers: SOLD
    Make me offers!...................

jstwkd
    BBC Gen VI 502 Short Block: Less than 20 hrs on the enitire set up. $2500.00
    Indmar polished alum. center riser boat exhaust: $400.00
    Edelbrock Early Victor series(Scorpion) Intake...(twisted carb) Oval Port $150.00
    Dooley 10 qrt jet boat pan: $250.00
    I want this stuff to go away.its really taking up space in my garage now.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...chmentid=11657
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...chmentid=11658
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...chmentid=11659

jstwkd
    ttt

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast