Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What makes a circle boat?

CP Dad
    Just a dumb question by a v-drive newbie, all my experience is in the jet boat world. I'd love to change gears and take on a flat bottom project. I though about buying a cole, canyon, hondo, or one of those and restore it but I must say, I was impressed as hell at Phoenix when the circle's came out. What is the diff in hull/drive/etc between a circle and a conventional flat or runner bottom? I can only assume that a flat in drag set up probably doesn't like to turn very well. We have a place near the water in Needles and it seems a circle boat would be alot of fun and probably handle the water alot better than a conventional flat bottom. I have no desire to kill myself in 120+ mph hot rod at the river, but going 80 or 90 and then turning and coming out of it at the same speed seems like fun. Any help and or pics between the differece would be great. Also, anybody know if the cole cash boat sold?

mouzer
    Was;nt sold last week when he inquired about my circle boat!give me your email and i will send pics of the SS63 !!

CP Dad
    Mouzer, I think I met you in Long Beach. Nice boat, but I can't do a black boat. At least not at the river........... I'm sure somebody will snag it though.

mouzer
    Not a problem,not pushing the selling thang! had the trailer painted and i am picking up new tires and chrome rims and the engine is now black instead of dull orange. looking alot cleaner! it comes out in the boattrader thurs. but like i said now i dont want to really sell it. im dying to run over to elsinore city ramp and cruise it around on the mid week glass but im off again pending back surgery.(workmans comp) could be lurking w/camara! i could take the pain but they might not understand! :cry:

Moose
    I just got off the phone with Barret and the Cole Cash boat is still for sale.
    Very nice boat and a steal for what he's asking!.
    Moose

lucky
    I just got off the phone with Barret and the Cole Cash boat is still for sale.
    Very nice boat and a steal for what he's asking!.
    Moose
    bingo -- that is a nice boat

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Not a problem,not pushing the selling thang! had the trailer painted and i am picking up new tires and chrome rims and the engine is now black instead of dull orange. looking alot cleaner! it comes out in the boattrader thurs. but like i said now i dont want to really sell it. im dying to run over to elsinore city ramp and cruise it around on the mid week glass but im off again pending back surgery.(workmans comp) could be lurking w/camara! i could take the pain but they might not understand! :cry:
    Let me know when Mouzer, I'll hot lap it for ya!

mouzer
    id let ya too!

wsuwrhr
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...cf0020-med.jpg
    Someone is sniffing out mouzer trying to sell his circleboat aready.
    Brian

wsuwrhr

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast