Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: You read it here first boyz and gurls.

Old Texan
    If I knew the answer to that question, I would have Condaleeza Rice's Job.
    For starters I would take out the third biggest army in the word, who happen to be Muslims, and run by a Faschist DICKtator (that would be Iraq and Sadam).
    Then I would keep a lot military forces in the area, to reach out and stop Iran or Syria from causing trouble. (kinda like what Bush is doing now)
    I would set up a country, to keep the enemy occupied, you know supply them with military goodies, to keep the Palistinians occupied, and at bay.
    Kind like a sacrificial piece. (like Isreal)
    In WW II we discoverd that an army that uses suicide attacks will have hard time succeding, because after a while you run out of poor dumb bastards willing to die. ( the japaneese, ran out of Kamakazies)
    If we could set up just 1 , democratic government , in that region, it would end the radical Muslim rule. Once the people see what it's like to live free, the Radicals would be thrown out.
    Or we could always go the route of the crusaders, and wipe out every other religion.
    Good post and I agree. Our loudmouth minority doesn't understand this principle like a lot of other things they don't understand.
    In a perfect world there would be no conflicts and everyone's farts would smell like roses. :rollside:

QuickJet
    If I knew the answer to that question, I would have Condaleeza Rice's Job.
    For starters I would take out the third biggest army in the word, who happen to be Muslims, and run by a Faschist DICKtator (that would be Iraq and Sadam).
    Then I would keep a lot military forces in the area, to reach out and stop Iran or Syria from causing trouble. (kinda like what Bush is doing now)
    I would set up a country, to keep the enemy occupied, you know supply them with military goodies, to keep the Palistinians occupied, and at bay.
    Kind like a sacrificial piece. (like Isreal)
    In WW II we discoverd that an army that uses suicide attacks will have hard time succeding, because after a while you run out of poor dumb bastards willing to die. ( the japaneese, ran out of Kamakazies)
    If we could set up just 1 , democratic government , in that region, it would end the radical Muslim rule. Once the people see what it's like to live free, the Radicals would be thrown out.
    Or we could always go the route of the crusaders, and wipe out every other religion.
    That's a great post.

HighRoller
    Jeanyus
    great post but one question I have for you
    How do you win a war against a religion?
    Once you realize you are the object of the religion's hatred and you have been attacked, you engage the members of said religion wherever and whenever possible and destroy them, preferrably before they get to our country. In other words, we do what we are doing in Iraq as we speak. Kill terrorist cockroaches by the dozens on their own turf before they can get in one of our airplanes and kill thousands of our brothers, sisters, Moms and Dads.
    Next question?

Blown 472
    Once you realize you are the object of the religion's hatred and you have been attacked, you engage the members of said religion wherever and whenever possible and destroy them, preferrably before they get to our country. In other words, we do what we are doing in Iraq as we speak. Kill terrorist cockroaches by the dozens on their own turf before they can get in one of our airplanes and kill thousands of our brothers, sisters, Moms and Dads.
    Next question?
    What about the people that kill people here under the guise of religon?

HighRoller
    Who?????

Blown 472
    Who?????
    Anti abortion nut jobs that blow up clinics.

Jeanyus
    What about the people that kill people here under the guise of religon?
    You say your not a liberal, but you have all the liberal moves down pat. First throw out an article written by some crackpot. Then when your point of view get shreded with rational comments, you throw out a curve ball comment like the one above.

Jeanyus
    Anti abortion nut jobs that blow up clinics.
    How many people have died in these bombing attacks? I thought this thread was about WW 3. Typical Liberal, saying stuff just to hear the sound of your own voice.
    I suppose all the babys that were killed in the abortion clinics, are meaningless. My argument on abortion is "to bad your parents didn't believe in abortion". In that case I'm pro abortion.

Blown 472
    You say your not a liberal, but you have all the liberal moves down pat. First throw out an article written by some crackpot. Then when your point of view get shreded with rational comments, you throw out a curve ball comment like the one above.
    Ah no, nice try thou. If in fact it is a war agianst religon then we should look at all religons.

Jeanyus
    Ah no, nice try thou. If in fact it is a war agianst religon then we should look at all religons.
    Typical liberal comment. We are being attacked by radical Islam. So lets go wipe out some Buddists.
    How about this for a stoopid liberal thought. We are being attacked by Muslims, so If we stop Christianity, then the mean Muslims will stop.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast