Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: You read it here first boyz and gurls.

Blown 472
    Typical liberal comment. We are being attacked by radical Islam. So lets go wipe out some Buddists.
    How about this for a stoopid liberal thought. We are being attacked by Muslims, so If we stop Christianity, then the mean Muslims will stop.
    Attacked by radical islam? but yet we continue to buy oil from them. How does that work?

Jeanyus
    Attacked by radical islam? but yet we continue to buy oil from them. How does that work?
    You got a gas guzzler boat and a hot rod. Do I have to explain how to put gas in them?

Blown 472
    You got a gas guzzler boat and a hot rod. Do I have to explain how to put gas in them?
    Nope got it but since we are at "war" with "islamist radicals" why do we keep giving them money?? don't you find that strange?

Steve 1
    Again Bent the answer is simple :YOU LIBERALS (you know that vast all encompassing FILTHY word meaning everything but good) Have the Fags let us drill and build refineries limit the fuel to only 3 gasoline blends and use more nuclear Power along with developing the Oil shale (11/2 trillion barrels) in one deposit alone..Anything else??

Jeanyus
    Nope got it but since we are at "war" with "islamist radicals" why do we keep giving them money?? don't you find that strange?
    We don't give them money. We buy oil. Americans cant do anything without using gas or diesel. Sand toys boats motorcycles hot rods, fuel guzzling trucks to pull all these toys.( I'm not putting down toys, just stating facts)
    We even have gas powered blenders to mix drinks.
    Of course you bieng a Liberal, have a perfect solution, you just wont tell us what it is, while you criticise every effort, to change things, or to try and make things better.
    You want to have fuel, we cant drill in the US or offshore, we cant build refineries in the US, but lets bitch and gripe about buying foriegn oil, and about protecting our interests in the middle east. Doesn't make sense.
    We could win the war on terror overnight, buy developeing good affordable cars that don't run on gasoline, but that will never happen, look at our kids test scores (Future invevtors).

Blown 472
    We don't give them money. We buy oil. Americans cant do anything without using gas or diesel. Sand toys boats motorcycles hot rods, fuel guzzling trucks to pull all these toys.( I'm not putting down toys, just stating facts)
    We even have gas powered blenders to mix drinks.
    Of course you bieng a Liberal, have a perfect solution, you just wont tell us what it is, while you criticise every effort, to change things, or to try and make things better.
    You want to have fuel, we cant drill in the US or offshore, we cant build refineries in the US, but lets bitch and gripe about buying foriegn oil, and about protecting our interests in the middle east. Doesn't make sense.
    We could win the war on terror overnight, buy developeing good affordable cars that don't run on gasoline, but that will never happen, look at our kids test scores (Future invevtors).
    Typical liberal comment. We are being attacked by radical Islam. So lets go wipe out some Buddists.
    How about this for a stoopid liberal thought. We are being attacked by Muslims, so If we stop Christianity, then the mean Muslims will stop.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No you are contridicting your self, we are at war with radical islam but yet we need them to fuel our cars, so we are having a selective war? how does that work??

Jeanyus
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No you are contridicting your self, we are at war with radical islam but yet we need them to fuel our cars, so we are having a selective war? how does that work??
    Turn on the news and pay attention, you will see how its done.

Blown 472
    Turn on the news and pay attention, you will see how its done.
    Nope, I want your answer on the selective war agianst radical islam.

Jeanyus
    Nope, I want your answer on the selective war agianst radical islam.
    Refer to post #10 in this thread. Typical lib a guy answers a question, and the liberal keeps asking the question, because he dosen't agree with the answer.
    I gotta go, It's fun for a little while, argueing with liberals, but gets boreing after a while. Hard to have a battle of wits with the unarmed.

Blown 472
    Refer to post #10 in this thread. Typical lib a guy answers a question, and the liberal keeps asking the question, because he dosen't agree with the answer.
    I gotta go, It's fun for a little while, argueing with liberals, but gets boreing after a while. Hard to have a battle of wits with the unarmed.
    Funny I was thinking the same thing. tata

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast