Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: You read it here first boyz and gurls.

Old Texan
    Attacked by radical islam? but yet we continue to buy oil from them. How does that work?
    The radical Islamists are a small group of terrorists. And we don't buy oil from them.
    The bulk of the Arab/Muslim world are good people with cultural differences from ours. Overall they are good moral people and want world peace just like us. In their ranks are people that sympathize with the terrorists just like there are people in our country that sympathize with Eric Rudolph and Timothy McVeigh.
    Unfortunately some of the extremist sympathizers are Arab world leaders and it is these people we must focus on for the good of all people wanting stability and peace.
    Blown has expressed the solution to rid the world of Saudi Arabia and Israel. This won't solve the problem of ridding the world of the core problem, extremists who belive violence is their answer.
    I don't see it as a war on religion. That is just avoidance of the issues. The terrorist ilk know no borders nor are prevalent to a particular society. We will never eliminate all extremists as they will find a way to hide and grow back like rats and cockroaches.
    The real solution is common sense and agreement among the vast majority that just want peace and prosperity for themselves, their families, and their friends around the world of all cultures. That is the real goal andsolution. Reality though is what we have and what we must deal with to make the world safe from those filled with senseless hate.
    A good step would be to stop the political liberal/conservative, religious, cultural, racial, and other dividers that cloud the issues. Whoever solves that problem will no doubt win the ultimate Nobel Prize. No one ever said it was easy.

Blown 472
    The radical Islamists are a small group of terrorists. And we don't buy oil from them.
    The bulk of the Arab/Muslim world are good people with cultural differences from ours. Overall they are good moral people and want world peace just like us. In their ranks are people that sympathize with the terrorists just like there are people in our country that sympathize with Eric Rudolph and Timothy McVeigh.
    Unfortunately some of the extremist sympathizers are Arab world leaders and it is these people we must focus on for the good of all people wanting stability and peace.
    Blown has expressed the solution to rid the world of Saudi Arabia and Israel. This won't solve the problem of ridding the world of the core problem, extremists who belive violence is their answer.
    I don't see it as a war on religion. That is just avoidance of the issues. The terrorist ilk know no borders nor are prevalent to a particular society. We will never eliminate all extremists as they will find a way to hide and grow back like rats and cockroaches.
    The real solution is common sense and agreement among the vast majority that just want peace and prosperity for themselves, their families, and their friends around the world of all cultures. That is the real goal andsolution. Reality though is what we have and what we must deal with to make the world safe from those filled with senseless hate.
    A good step would be to stop the political liberal/conservative, religious, cultural, racial, and other dividers that cloud the issues. Whoever solves that problem will no doubt win the ultimate Nobel Prize. No one ever said it was easy.
    Yes and no, after 9/11 didn't the gubment pinpoint all the flyers? where they not from saudi? didn't they learn their hatered in state sponsered skools? but yet no bombs, iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 nor did sryia or iran but yet they are beating the war drums for them. And in reguard to israel, some day we will dummy up and stop fighting their battles for them. One more thing isn't wahabism taught in the skools in saudi? if that anit radical I don't know what is.

Steve 1
    Yes and no, after 9/11 didn't the gubment pinpoint all the flyers? where they not from saudi? didn't they learn their hatered in state sponsered skools? but yet no bombs, iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 nor did sryia or iran but yet they are beating the war drums for them. And in reguard to israel, some day we will dummy up and stop fighting their battles for them. One more thing isn't wahabism taught in the skools in saudi? if that anit radical I don't know what is.
    As usual full of crap and out of touch with reality! Try again dope head!

Jeanyus
    So instead of destroying the 3rd biggest (Muslim) army in the world, you would take out Saudi Arabia, and Isreal. Brilliant military move (sarcasm) Thank goodness you are not running the country.
    We already occupy Saudi, why on earth would we bomb them. Thier government is in power because the US military protects them. That would be why the 9/11 attackers were Saudi, They hate us because they cannot overthrow the government, and set up a Taliban type regime.
    Do I have to explain everything?
    If we want to destroy Saudi Arabia we would not have to fire a shot, just pull our military out and let them destroy each other.

Blown 472
    So instead of destroying the 3rd biggest (Muslim) army in the world, you would take out Saudi Arabia, and Isreal. Brilliant military move (sarcasm) Thank goodness you are not running the country.
    We already occupy Saudi, why on earth would we bomb them. Thier government is in power because the US military protects them. That would be why the 9/11 attackers were Saudi, They hate us because they cannot overthrow the government, and set up a Taliban type regime.
    Do I have to explain everything?
    If we want to destroy Saudi Arabia we would not have to fire a shot, just pull our military out and let them destroy each other.
    Yes, but you said we are at war with radical islam, and we have a proven fact the people that attacked us were from county x and we attack country z, why is that?
    Thought you had to leave?

Steve 1
    Nutcase because Iraq was involved ! as well as Iran!

Blown 472
    Nutcase because Iraq was involved ! as well as Iran!
    PROVE IT.

Steve 1
    NO you prove they were not! I am not wasting my time educating a Liberal. BTW I have posted that info before ,but is evident your head is empty by your hand and desire!

Blown 472
    NO you prove they were not! I am not wasting my time educating a Liberal. BTW I have posted that info before ,but is evident your head is empty by your hand and desire!
    nothing but hot air, I would put you on ignore but your stupidity is far too much fun to read.

Steve 1
    nothing but hot air, I would put you on ignore but your stupidity is far too much fun to read.
    I would say the same to you bent a complete Idiot who thinks Iraq was not a home to Al Qaeda and Iran aside from helping the 9/11 Hijackers is concealing some of them (Al Qaeda) also. That on top of a terrorist supporting country! Your move Punk!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast