Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: More Pics Of The Ultra 24 Stealth

shippingguy
    Shipping guy no problem, jack away it dosnt bother me. I like to read all the things you all have to say anyway.
    It's not fair you get to see my boat B4 me :cry: :cry: :cry:
    I know, but I felt bad. I will make sure I have Holly get some more pics when I am there. Once it is done and our new one is done we will have to get together and do some fall/winter boating.

sigepmock
    Looking better all the time. You are going to be so happy with that thing. John and Barry sound like they're taking care of you too, you are in good hands.
    Like Mike said, we'll all have to get together this fall for a mini Ultra Regatta. Weather is still nice and most of the crazies are gone for the summer. Mabye Mike will let us ride in that rocket ship of his, I mean Holly's too :crossx:
    Chris

talbert450r
    Shippingguy just let me know, I plan on going out all winter. As long as there is no snow in the mtns. because I will be snowboarding. Can't wait to see the first pics of your boat post them up as soon as they pop it from the mold.

talbert450r
    The OFFICIAL UN-OFFICIAL MINI ULTRA REGETTA has just been born!! :rollside:

voodoomedman
    Shippingguy just let me know, I plan on going out all winter. As long as there is no snow in the mtns. because I will be snowboarding. Can't wait to see the first pics of your boat post them up as soon as they pop it from the mold.
    Havasu is bichen'. If the weather permits you can launch in December, January. Just don't get in the water. Seriously it's nice to just go for a nice ride have lunch on the boat and head back to the house and put the boat to bed.

shippingguy
    Snow or not you have to do some boating. That is the best time a year just like Mock said. I cannot post pics because I do no know how, but I will have somebody do it and keep the updates coming. Top will be out for sure on Wed.
    Mock you and anybody else are more than welcome to a ride anytime. I do not know about Cudmore though He may not want ot be cuase it is a crawl thru. Just kidding Dan!

talbert450r
    I just picked up the new F-250 last night could not pass up the 0% finance. It's my first Diesel and it kicks ass. I had no idea what I was missing.

shippingguy
    I just picked up the new F-250 last night could not pass up the 0% finance. It's my first Diesel and it kicks ass. I had no idea what I was missing.
    Congrats! Will be more than enough truck to tow the new toy Got to love those diesels. I have the new Duramax and love it!

cc322
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...chmentid=17088
    Boat looks good but I would have sprung for the upgrade on the interior :wink:

talbert450r
    I like the interior just the way it is . Throw in a couple lawn chairs, and mabee a cot in the bow and im set to go!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast