Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heres to good ol times at CFW on daddys day

1st Timer
    ]1)But does it seat 8 people and 2 ice chests? And I'd bet that the "Average" jet boat is about half the price of a Seadoo....
    I wouldn't know...My family boat (a Jet) runs 90mph and I have around $3500.00 into it.
    Let's see ya get 90mph out of a Seadoo, and if ya EVER do, what did it cost?
    2 Uh huh....Fishing for flatties! Alls' it takes is a lure(Jet Boat), and a bite (flat that thinks he can move), the initial fight (the all talk of a flat driver), and then the land (Jet by 2 boat lengths)
    LOL
    Seriously though, some flats are fast, some ain't. I've beaten many flats, and lost to a few. I won't run a blown flat (mine are all normally aspirated, no nitrous), I can't speak for the rest, but I know how my boats are setup, and as far as et's go, I'd run my jet's against any normally aspirated, no nitrous flats on the lake. And I'd bet that I beat 8 out of 10. It ain't who's going faster at the finish line.....it's who get's there first!
    Now then, Yes, I have beaten on the average,8 out of 10. But, Like Hal just said.....as soon as I beat a flat with my jet, they gotta go home and start tweaking stuff to see if they can go faster. Granted, the 8 out of 10 that I was obviously referring to, was the normal so called "hot boats" on a lake at any given time. For all you guys (and girls) that have all the $$ and time into your boats, sure....you may beat me, but I'll make it close! In my low budget family boat!
    3) BigBoyToys:
    And no worries, I know it's all in fun. We'll be at CFW. Wife just said though that I have a new project....Apparently, someone on this forum pissed her off so she wants me to teach her how to run the boat FAST so she can show ya's what it feels like to be beaten by a jet....driven by a woman!
    4) BigBoyToys:
    Here's my ski boat.... It was seen at CFW often this past summer...Usually in front of a flat! LOL
    BigBoyToys:
    FLYTE RISK
    [qb]BBT, c'mon up to C.F.W and let me pick the flats since you are 8 for 10... LoL wink I will even throw mine in there so you will at least win one.. Just remember most flats that are up there now run in the eights proven N.J.B.A eek! eek! p.s 10 sec. aint gonna win many wink We'll be there. And yes, I've heard it all before "I have a 8 second flat" I even had some guy (actually up at CFW this past summer) that was so full of sh#t, said, "5 second 1/4 mile" HAHAHAHA ROFLMAO!! What the F@#$ is that!! Unless ya have the slips to show me, don't talk about it.....DO IT! 5)QUOTE]Originally posted by Hoof Hearted:
    [b] Big Boy Toys,
    Where are you gonna find 1 second to compete in that class? Ron Segni is one tough dude. He has ruled that class for years. When you come up to CFW I hope you have both hands extended outward, because you are gonna have your ass handed to you by a multitude of boats. Flats, jets hydros and maybe an outboard.
    If you are any kind of man, you will let the wife drive the faster of the 2 boats.
    I got $500 on Flyte Risk, all over you like a bum on a bologna sandwich BigBoyToys:
    6) Hmmm....Think my ski boat can do a 12.80??
    7)[QB] I have to agree with BBT with a properly set up 100 mph jet boat you can beat 95% of the flats you run arcoss on the lakes. It seems like there a lot of flats out there that are all show and no go boats. (Same goes for some jet boats)
    Don't get me wrong I know you guys have some fast prop boats out there but probably only 5% of the jets you do race are really set up to race which makes a world of differance in the outcome. I think an equally powered race set up jet boat is as fast as an equally powered race set up prop boat on any given Sunday. Its just that this combination does'nt happen very often when your out on your local lake looking for a race. So you vent your need to race on some poor guy with the show boat that thinks he's fast and you blow him away. Its only fun if its blown prop though. I know you prop guys don't brag about beating an jet boat do you?. But then again you may run up on one that beats you, and thats what makes you want to go home and start tweeking on your boat looking for a little more speed before you go out looking for that next race. Its a never ending cycle for those with the need for speed. Rather it be in a flat bottom prop or a jet boat it keeps us going. Its better than a sharp stick in the eye anyday....
    I love em both,flats and jets I just happen to own an underdog jet boat boat and nothing makes my day better than spanking a nasty looking flat bottom prop. "Its those nasty RUNNING props you gotta watch out for" LOL. OK the wife says I've had enough to drink and I have to quit typing now before I get a TUI. Happy boating!! Later... 8) The Moral of the story is?????????????
    Sincirly Phil

O.B eddie
    Old timer leave em alone , I have never in all my posts dug up in quotashion all the mr. has said over the years or excuse me months.. Sorry folks had to come and defend my country folks the BBt's. Now Ball shiner take it from me you do not want to stir it up (feelings get hurts) most can not take it for what it is.. I expect you to refrain from any more Back post bringin up as well as raggin on these folks THANX Eddie

O.B eddie
    Oh one more thing can I get a HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

1st Timer
    O.B eddie:
    Old timer leave em alone , I have never in all my posts dug up in quotashion all the mr. has said over the years or excuse me months.. Sorry folks had to come and defend my country folks the BBt's. Now Ball shiner take it from me you do not want to stir it up (feelings get hurts) most can not take it for what it is.. I expect you to refrain from any more Back post bringin up as well as raggin on these folks THANX Eddie Whatever "Oakley Boy" wonder, or whoever the ---- you are. Its sure been nice since you been gone with your gay lover Mrs. Hansen.
    Is your stupid ass going to Camp Far West this weekend?????????????????

O.B eddie
    SOOOOOOOOOOOO You had to go there I dont get the okley boy thing please elaboarate. As far as C.F.W Is it worth going back after N.Y.D. Sure hope so. As far as the other comment I WILL NOT COMMENT!! I am in a prozac and vodca state right now so who ever the f#$k you are dont go there!!!!!!!!!!!! HEE HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

Sangster
    Dude....Where's the Love....I was jest startin' to feel it..Then this.....Now I'm really confused....

1st Timer
    Anyways BBT, Where are you know when it is crunch time? And Mrs BBT you say you are gonna win any war started by me .... here is the first shot, I saw the orange boat after the National Anthem was sung a few months ago at Bakersfield fire up "like a bat out of hell" and I was expecting it to take off like the "Loose Cannon". I understand the boat wasn't tuned up like it should have been but c'mon, a 13.89 or something after the National Anthem is a bit out of line in a boat that was supposed to be a 9.00 second boat!!!!

O.B eddie
    Now Now Thats enough that orange boat was Sangsters hydro wasn"t it? Actually the pass was still goin at half track when I heard home of the brave! Now i am sure that was sangster??

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    O.B. Nice to see you back.
    How are you doing?
    [ June 06, 2003, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

BigBoyToys
    1st Timer:
    Anyways BBT, Where are you know when it is crunch time? And Mrs BBT you say you are gonna win any war started by me .... here is the first shot, I saw the orange boat after the National Anthem was sung a few months ago at Bakersfield fire up "like a bat out of hell" and I was expecting it to take off like the "Loose Cannon". I understand the boat wasn't tuned up like it should have been but c'mon, a 13.89 or something after the National Anthem is a bit out of line in a boat that was supposed to be a 9.00 second boat!!!! Ok, I'm gonna reply to this 1 time and 1 time only, since you cant get facts straight. Number 1, nowhere in those old posts do you see ANYWHERE that I said it would go 9 seconds. Because I never said that. Number 2, you don't know dick about my boat(s) and what is and was in them. When (if) you saw that boat at ming, you would have seen that I was running a STOCK 454 with a tunnel ram and a SINGLE 830cfm carb(Single Carb don't work well with a T-Ram). I even signed up for the 13+ sec. class but had to bump up because there were not other boats in the class. And I still ran 73 mph with that (and yes you dumbass, I saved the slips). The motor I had in there was a last minute thing that I put together just so we could go down and have FUN....I knew damn right well I wasn't gonna win anything with that motor!!! I NEVER even ran that motor in the boat until the first round of qualifying ! I was surprised it ran how it did! On Sunday morning, I ran 73mph at 13 something, and a reaction time well over 1 sec (couldn't see the clock due to the early am sun). I am constantly buying and selling motors and change them OFTEN. The motor that I had in there at the last race at Ming that I raced at was nowhere near the HP that the motor that I was running when the original posts that you quoted were posted.
    Now, here's the kicker......For you to know that boat and know that it was me, that tells me that you know me. That REALLY narrows it down as to who you really are because I pretty much remember everyone that I knew at Ming at that race. And I have a VERY good idea who you really are. My suggestion to you would be to quit hiding behind an alias and quit being such a f'ing dick!
    And that's all I'm gonna say on the subject. You can post all the f#@k you want and say any the f#@k thing you want, but I won't read it or reply to it. I am 99.9% sure of who you are and I will compare a few things (computer things) just to verify it.......if you post under your real name, I will respond. If you want to keep hiding behind an alias, don't waste your time....at least with me, because that's what you're doing.
    [ June 06, 2003, 11:56 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast