Thread: Sony XA-C30??

Jesster
    Anyone know what part number replaces this one or possibly where to get this one? They pop up every once in a while on E-bay but I keep missing the end of the auctions.

LHCVICTORY
    I use one in order for me to run two of the new wired remotes (one at the driver and one at the stern) and a cd changer at the same time. They are discontinued as you are probably already aware and there is no replacement as of yet that I know of, but there's one for sale right now on ebay with four days left to go (click on link).
    XA-C30 (http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-XA-C30-Sour...tegoryZ1498QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

Jesster
    Thanks, that is what I want to use it for also. I saw this auction yesterday and hope I remember to watch it 4 days from now. :rollside:
    It is surprising that sony discontinued it without supplying a replacement, but with Ipod they probably weren't selling to many since the main use is connecting multi cd changers.
    It's coming up on the end of the season so I will be more motivated when I get the boat back from Havasu for the winter.
    Thanks for the help though.

WFS ADAM
    I use one in order for me to run two of the new wired remotes (one at the driver and one at the stern) and a cd changer at the same time. They are discontinued as you are probably already aware and there is no replacement as of yet that I know of, but there's one for sale right now on ebay with four days left to go (click on link).
    XA-C30 (http://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-XA-C30-Sour...tegoryZ1498QQs sPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

i have 12 of them 951 696 2200 :rollside:

Mr. Naudio
    Anyone know what part number replaces this one or possibly where to get this one? They pop up every once in a while on E-bay but I keep missing the end of the auctions. the new part number is xa c 40.