Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I think BrianB is an AZZZZZZHOLE!!!

HM
    Focking puzzy lurker. Go to you wife's purse, reclaim your penis, and your manhood. You got way too much incriminating evidence on me to keep your mouth shut. tell these Havasu wanna-be locals what a hypocrite I am and how I would school them in the art of stupid drunk things that only your friends can remember. You know you got the goods....NOW MAN UP! :crossx:

Kilrtoy
    Did God tell you this or Arnie

waterwitch
    Man Up.. wow.. where have we heard these words before. If
    I remember correctly, last time these words were said.. they
    backfired....
    Care to explain this thread??

HM
    Care to explain this thread??
    Absolutely not. :220v: :220v:

Tom Brown
    What does this have to do with UPS? :idea:

HM
    Well, Rio ordered an unbalance propeller from Ron Hill that was not packaged very well and damaged in shipping with UPS. He lost a few boolits, but then stomped a mudhole into the UPS driver's chest and walked it dry. But, other than that, it has nothing to do with it.

Todd969
    I'll bet he's stuck in his garage with a carb and some billit :rollside: Maybe I'll call him today :crossx:

voodoomedman
    I think Man up meant take Tom Brown to lunch and talk about toilets and boxes.

HM
    I'll bet he's stuck in his garage with a carb and some billit :rollside: Maybe I'll call him today :crossx:
    That is the old BrianB. The new BrianB is in the baby room changing a poopy diaper and sucking on a pacifier. :crossx:

Riverkid
    That is the old BrianB. The new BrianB is in the baby room changing a poopy diaper and sucking on a pacifier. :crossx:
    I just called his cell. Went to voicemail. His WIFE left his vmail greeting...
    Enough said? :crossx:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast