Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best way to get more power out of my 502mpi????

I DIG IT !
    Ok, heres a chance for anybody to give me some advice on whats the best way to get more power out of my stock 502mpi. Procharge? Supercharge? Whats the best way and still get a good life out of the moter?? I all ready have 300+ hours and I dont know if I need to ring and bearing berfore or, if I can still start from here. Also dont know if I need new exhaust to do so??

shadow
    Ok, heres a chance for anybody to give me some advice on whats the best way to get more power out of my stock 502mpi. Procharge? Supercharge? Whats the best way and still get a good life out of the moter?? I all ready have 300+ hours and I dont know if I need to ring and bearing berfore or, if I can still start from here. Also dont know if I need new exhaust to do so??
    Take it to the Lake Havasu city council meeting and have the board members pray for it.

I DIG IT !
    I'm going to take a trip to havi in a few weeks but it sounds like things are getting a little lame down there?? What aim I going to do when I dont go there much and I dont know all the lame rules.

shadow
    I'm going to take a trip to havi in a few weeks but it sounds like things are getting a little lame down there?? What aim I going to do when I dont go there much and I dont know all the lame rules.
    Don't worry,I live here and am on the water almost every weekend.So far not much has changed,Police have stepped it up a bit.
    Thats what everyone asked for and thats what they got.As far as everyday boating and around the lake not much to worry about.

Kilrtoy
    Take it to the Lake Havasu city council meeting and have the board members pray for it.
    You are in the wrong post heathen

shadow
    You are in the wrong post heathen
    I was avoiding that post on purpose.

Kilrtoy
    I was avoiding that post on purpose.
    Get in there and do battle against the forces of evil!!!!! LOL

Havasu1986
    Shadow
    Will you be in the channel this weekend. Bringing the dogs down in the golf cart again. I 'm praying you will be there with plenty of Coors Lite. :crossx: I will bring my own offering.

shadow
    Shadow
    Will you be in the channel this weekend. Bringing the dogs down in the golf cart again. I 'm praying you will be there with plenty of Coors Lite. :crossx: I will bring my own offering.
    See prayer works! Thats one prayer that WILL be answered.

shadow
    Get in there and do battle against the forces of evil!!!!! LOL
    :devil:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast