Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Rice Eater

And that folks is just another little stir from the Guru
    Canuck
    you may know me a little more than I thought.

Kim Hanson
    Now you know how everyone feels. We dont know if you are a boy, or a girl. See what I mean?
    Okay then, does it really matter ...........( . )( . )........

Kim Hanson
    Kim, Dmonzta has been crushing you for over a year now. He continually smacks the piss out of you on here and you keep getting up off the canvas only to be KNTFO again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again
    I stopped a year ago, so go figure eh Guru .........( . )( . ).......

Kim Hanson
    I like American made, my Starion has been a never ending project,
    Like some of these ones (http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....9278284C5D&p=9) ........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
    This one f uckin killed me Ricers (http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....8ADC51BF8&p=10) .........( . )( . )................ :crossx:

dmontzsta
    I stopped a year ago, so go figure eh Guru .........( . )( . ).......
    Stopped what?
    Having sex with strange men?
    Dressing like a dike on crack from deep down south?
    Spending all of your money on alcohol?
    Thinking that whackers are race boats?
    PLEASE!!! DO TELL!!!

Kim Hanson
    Stopped what?
    Dressing like a dike on crack from deep down south??
    PLEASE!!! DO TELL!!!
    No way skinhead, so lay off with that question :yuk:
    They don't have blond hair arsewipe, wakeup !
    They don't have blond hair arsewipe, wakeup !
    Its called APBA, you wake up yet?........( . )( . )..........
    Don't you have a cage to clean or something

SnoopJonnyJon
    All those videos are awesome. That camaro will finally be proof that mechanical injection is streetable... now I just gotta convince the old man to let me put it on the studebaker street rod we are building. He keeps saying "i want it to be driveable" Those ricer videos are wicked too. I can't believe people actually spend that much time and money on them. I can sorta understand someone owning a front drive car, just because they need something , but to actually sink money into it is retarded. And even if you can make a civic faster than my trans am... it still is driving with the wrong wheels. On several of occasions I've raced some ricers with my 92 ranger. Its got the small v-6, 5 speed, and 4.11 gears with the only performance mod being a straight pipe. It is horribly slow, but I haven't lost yet when racing these carbon fiber hooded, lambo door'd, civics on 19's.
    That was hilarious when that guy in the video said "a 17.2 really isn't that bad" and his buddy responds "feels like an 11 second car to me". My very first time down the strip I went a 12.48@110... and I was embarrassed!!!
    But now I'm gonna go and lose any credibility i may have had by admitting that I do own a piece of rice. I ride a Kawasaki Ninja to school everyday in the summer, but I'll be running a harley as soon as i have the $.

Boy Named Sue
    Kim,
    I thought this whole ricer thing was just some schtick to mess with Dmonzsta. But I was walking home the other night and 8-10 ricer cars pulled up to a red light, and the drivers and their scrubs all got out and started dancing! Twenty dudes dancing in the intersection! When the light turned green they all jumped into their cars and took off as fast as they could. I think only two of the cars could scratch a lil rubber. Now I know for sure.
    RICERS ARE GAY!!!

Kim Hanson
    Kim,
    I thought this whole ricer thing was just some schtick to mess with Dmonzsta. But I was walking home the other night and 8-10 ricer cars pulled up to a red light, and the drivers and their scrubs all got out and started dancing! Twenty dudes dancing in the intersection! When the light turned green they all jumped into their cars and took off as fast as they could. I think only two of the cars could scratch a lil rubber. Now I know for sure.
    RICERS ARE GAY!!!
    It started out like that and then I seen what that shit really is like even around here! It is really gay shit, I will stick with my Bronco and kick ass sound system..........( . )( . ).........oh, and the boats! NO RICE HERE !

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast