Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Rice Eater

Tom Brown
    Greetings, anti-ricer losers. Let me help you understand why you suck.
    I had a few muscle cars when I was younger. I love muscle cars. There's something exhillerating and thrilling about them. No question, many of them are really cool.
    ... but they're only cool for a few minutes at a time.
    What happens when it's your turn to drive your boss and some co-workers to a restaurant for a lunch meeting? That big block rumble is going to get old before you get out of the parking lot. What happens when you go to a funeral or wedding? I used to feel like a jackass pulling into an event like that with glass pack mufflers and no crossover pipe. Gee... I'm sorry my boy racer car had to rumble the entire chapple when I pulled up.
    I sure as hell don't want to drive for more than a few minutes in a car that's loud and uncomfortable. Only someone who could care less for their own comfort would drive cross country in that open header rod.
    It's all about comfort, convenience, and taste. That's what the imports used to bring to the table. Unfortunately, now that most import marques are designed and built here, they have lost their advantage over the American marques.
    Does anyone remember the Audi 4000? That was one of the nicest cars of the 80s, IMO. In the early 90s, I would suggest that the Maxima/J30 was one of the nicer cars but there were other nice cars too. In the mid 90s... the Lexus 300 was pretty sweet. There were several really nice cars in the late 90s, but none really seem to stand out, to me. Perhaps around 2000, the Mercedes 320 was the shit. These days, I would suggest the Chrysler 300 is a sweet car. Boulevard bruiser aside, it is very nice inside. That is a car that will treat it's occupants very well. It's classy, quiet, and tasteful... at least, on the inside.
    I'm sorry this had to come from me. If you anti-jap fags want vehicles that treat you like a farm dog, that's your business. People of taste and style want a vehicle that will treat them like civilized people.
    ... so best regards and get bent,
    Tom

You Te
    Kim, LMAO!!!!!!!

rrrr
    That thing is a turd, It's always good to have a no traction. I have a turbocharged MITSUBISHI STARION I would put up against that anyday, just for the simple fact it can't get any traction.
    Now THERE'S a fag ricer car. Not only is it a fart tube POS, it's a Mitsubreakdown special. You must have bought it from a Vietnamese shrimper.

You Te
    Greetings, anti-ricer losers. Let me help you understand why you suck.
    I had a few muscle cars when I was younger. I love muscle cars. There's something exhillerating and thrilling about them. No question, many of them are really cool.
    ... but they're only cool for a few minutes at a time.
    What happens when it's your turn to drive your boss and some co-workers to a restaurant for a lunch meeting? That big block rumble is going to get old before you get out of the parking lot. What happens when you go to a funeral or wedding? I used to feel like a jackass pulling into an event like that with glass pack mufflers and no crossover pipe. Gee... I'm sorry my boy racer car had to rumble the entire chapple when I pulled up.
    I sure as hell don't want to drive for more than a few minutes in a car that's loud and uncomfortable. Only someone who could care less for their own comfort would drive cross country in that open header rod.
    It's all about comfort, convenience, and taste. That's what the imports used to bring to the table. Unfortunately, now that most import marques are designed and built here, they have lost their advantage over the American marques.
    Does anyone remember the Audi 4000? That was one of the nicest cars of the 80s, IMO. In the early 90s, I would suggest that the Maxima/J30 was one of the nicer cars but there were other nice cars too. In the mid 90s... the Lexus 300 was pretty sweet. There were several really nice cars in the late 90s, but none really seem to stand out, to me. Perhaps around 2000, the Mercedes 320 was the shit. These days, I would suggest the Chrysler 300 is a sweet car. Boulevard bruiser aside, it is very nice inside. That is a car that will treat it's occupants very well. It's classy, quiet, and tasteful... at least, on the inside.
    I'm sorry this had to come from me. If you anti-jap fags want vehicles that treat you like a farm dog, that's your business. People of taste and style want a vehicle that will treat them like civilized people.
    ... so best regards and get bent,
    Tom
    Mr. Brown,
    Here is an idea, drive the muscle car when you feel like having fun, buy yourself a luxury car when you want to take a cross country trip or take the boss and some co-workers out for lunch and of course for everyday use.

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    That thing is a turd, It's always good to have a no traction. I have a turbocharged MITSUBISHI STARION I would put up against that anyday, just for the simple fact it can't get any traction.
    WHEN EVER YOU WANT TO GET YOU ASS HANDED TO YOU COME TO NORCAL.
    THAT NO TRACTION GETTING CAMERO WENT 8.79ET @167MPH CARRYING FRONT WHEELS OFF GROUND 100FT AT REDDING RACE WAY.

Roland the Fisherman
    Anyone who takes his/her 4 banger Honda to PEP BOYS and installs "one of everything" is a kid and will one day( hopefully) grow out of that behavior and spend his/her money on adult stuff like houses and sex toys.
    Anyone who has a 600hp muscle car as a daily driver is a moron. I for one love to drive my 68 GTO conv. but only when it is the right time. (Weekends, sun etc).
    Anyone who thinks a 10 year old mid size far east import has taste is on a budget. Had a 84 Audi 5000, let me just say this :yuk:, worst car ever also had a Acura Legend probably the best car but it was time to move on.
    Anyone who thinks I'm an overaged, opinionated, arrogant Fag raise your hand. Now put them back down cuase you smell.

dmontzsta
    Anyone who takes his/her 4 banger Honda to PEP BOYS and installs "one of everything" is a kid and will one day( hopefully) grow out of that behavior and spend his/her money on adult stuff like houses and sex toys.
    Anyone who has a 600hp muscle car as a daily driver is a moron. I for one love to drive my 68 GTO conv. but only when it is the right time. (Weekends, sun etc).
    Anyone who thinks a 10 year old mid size far east import has taste is on a budget. Had a 84 Audi 5000, let me just say this :yuk:, worst car ever also had a Acura Legend probably the best car but it was time to move on.
    Anyone who thinks I'm an overaged, opinionated, arrogant Fag raise your hand. Now put them back down cuase you smell.
    I think you are a big ogre, with way too much money.
    Old Audis are pieces of shit.
    Thats it, I am going to drive down to your shop and race you.
    on foot, catch me if you can Mr.GT.

Tom Brown
    Here is an idea, drive the muscle car when you feel like having fun, buy yourself a luxury car when you want to take a cross country trip or take the boss and some co-workers out for lunch and of course for everyday use.
    That's fine for a wealthy sophisticate, such as yourself. For someone like me, trying to survive on a fixed income, it's not an option. Once I get the Maxima paid off, I'll probably direct my money toward moving out of my parent's basement.
    Anyone who thinks I'm an overaged, opinionated, arrogant Fag raise your hand.
    http://www2.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
    Now put them back down cuase you smell.
    http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif
    I've been looking at vehicles for a while and have been quite disappointed with the market in general. It would seem the Japanese don't understand that some North Americans are more than 6 feet in height. The only Japanese vehicle I would consider that somewhat fits me is the Honda Pilot.
    Even the GMC Envoy is a little tight. The full size GM pickup, with extended cab, is fine. That's what I'll probably end up with. Hello 16 mpg average city/highway.
    One month of every winter, just after Christmas, all of the local auto dealers move tons of their inventory into an indoor arena. That includes both import and domestic. It's cool to be out of the snow and cold. Also, it's a great opportunity to check out a ton of cars without having to drive all over town. There are definitely a lot of nice vehicles out there... if you're a slant eyed pygmy.

If you anti-jap fags want vehicles that treat you like a farm dog, that's your business. People of taste and style want a vehicle that will treat them like civilized people.
    Tom
    Geezus Tom you did get married didn't you?
    No more toilet humor and NOW THIS :rollside:
    Did I ever tell you the story about my trips to the river in my buddies 55 wearin earplugs (actually I think it was Kleenex)? Oh the whine of 488's on the I10 at 70... I remember it like it was yesterday
    I'm guessing you won't be interested in reviewing my new Mercedes 572 blown Chevy conversion project. :frown:
    I always say if you can't feel er buck and vibrate your soul a little pullin away from the stopper you need a bit mo power. Second n' third a chirpin is like the song of a robin in the spring.

dmontzsta
    did you guys know that, Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice?

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast