Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Crue fans here???

Jordy
    I'm watching Carnival of Sins on HD and let me just tell you, it's almost as good as being there in person. I found out my new receiver stops at +12. Most of what I watch I'm around a -30 or so. Made a walk out to the street (mind you I'm on 1/2 an acre with a good setback) and I can hear it. HD is pretty cool, at least IMHO.
    It's the full concert in HD with Dolby Digital. Gotta love it!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

hoolign
    I'm watching Carnival of Sins on HD and let me just tell you, it's almost as good as being there in person. I found out my new receiver stops at +12. Most of what I watch I'm around a -30 or so. Made a walk out to the street (mind you I'm on 1/2 an acre with a good setback) and I can hear it. HD is pretty cool, at least IMHO.
    It's the full concert in HD with Dolby Digital. Gotta love it!!!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Ever since they first came out! They must be getting low on funds cause they are playing in Red Deer Alberta April 5th...I'll be there ! HOOLIGANS HOLIDAY!

Jordy
    I saw them in Phoenix last October and have to say it's in the top 2 rock concerts I've ever been to in my life!!! They played for 2 and 1/2 hour straight, no opening act, a couple encores. I couldn't hear for a couple days but left there just blown away.
    Oh, and FYI, the other one in the top 2 would be GNR with the Use Your Illusion tour about 15 years ago.

ROZ
    All you need now is nakked chicks flashing your tv

Jordy
    All you need now is nakked chicks flashing your tv
    They're showing it on the TV. 60" widescreen HD. It's like being there, again.
    I do need a new DVD player though so my Pioneer logos match. Know anyone Roz???

hoolign
    I saw them in Phoenix last October and have to say it's in the top 2 rock concerts I've ever been to in my life!!! They played for 2 and 1/2 hour straight, no opening act, a couple encores. I couldn't hear for a couple days but left there just blown away.
    Oh, and FYI, the other one in the top 2 would be GNR with the Use Your Illusion tour about 15 years ago.
    I rememeber when they first opened for Ozzy in Vancouver. Their first tour ..They rocked .. ( abit to glammed out) but they rocked!! ..We almost had Ozzy shut down his set because we were shooting fireworks up onstage! He was pissed

Kim Hanson
    Ever since they first came out! They must be getting low on funds cause they are playing in Red Deer Alberta April 5th...I'll be there ! HOOLIGANS HOLIDAY!
    HOOLIGANS HOLIDAY is pretty good, I love the way they can pound it out.......( . )( . )......... The old stuff that is

LUVNLIFE
    CRUE kicks ass Jordy

hoolign
    HOOLIGANS HOLIDAY is pretty good, I love the way they can pound it out.......( . )( . )......... The old stuff that is
    PRETTY GOOD???? Should I sick one of our SWB products on you??? Dont make us send the SWB 18V anal intruder ( which has yet to be tested I may add) on you!!

Kilrtoy
    One of the wifes favorite bands along with mine...
    Saw them three times

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast