Thread: I have a question for LEO types, gun enthusiasts

ViB
    This website/company is in need of some new products ideas. It can be a new channel, expansion of a current product line, etc.
    Being that I'm not overly familiar with this industry, is there anything that you LEO's, gun enthusiasts or otherwise can see that is plainly lacking?
    http://www.letargets.com

Riverkid
    Nice spam. The only thing I didn't see there was a target that bleeds... :crossx:

ViB
    Actually its NOT spam, this isn't our site....now if we were talking about billet cover ahem ahem...
    But the target that bleeds....that may be a great idea! These guys seem to have everything else

YeLLowBoaT
    damn you have some nice toys there.....So HB discount? The local "action pistol/rifle/3 gun club" might be intrested in some stuff....

ViB
    let me re-phrase....it's not my company!
    What I do need is ideas for these guys...long story.
    I just don't know anything about guns. The targtet that bleeds though, seriously, what if there was a series of 'Halloween' targets? or is that the worst idea ever?

NOTALENT
    let me re-phrase....it's not my company!
    What I do need is ideas for these guys...long story.
    I just don't know anything about guns. The targtet that bleeds though, seriously, what if there was a series of 'Halloween' targets? or is that the worst idea ever?
    These days I would think that could lead to some psycological problems for someone who is messed up in the head already. Kinda like kids and video games. Hint Hint...just my 2cents. :rollside:

Kindsvater Flat
    You know what would be bad ass is having the famous hooligans alley shoot back. I'm thinking something like paintballs. Give the officer a certain amount of reaction time before the paintball guns open fire. Would be kinda like a live scenerio.

Riverkid
    Have them make something reactive. Something new. Like those explosive targets you can get in AZ... We put those WAY out there. Saves a bunch of looking through the spotting scope... Either you were on, or you weren't...
    Hire a good SWAT cop as a consultant, or an active miltary guy in the right "trade" IMO...

YeLLowBoaT
    You know what would be bad ass is having the famous hooligans alley shoot back. I'm thinking something like paintballs. Give the officer a certain amount of reaction time before the paintball guns open fire. Would be kinda like a live scenerio.
    Some 1 in AZ built one that fires air soft at ppl. Its all high tech and counts and stuff.

voodoomedman
    This website/company is in need of some new products ideas. It can be a new channel, expansion of a current product line, etc.
    Being that I'm not overly familiar with this industry, is there anything that you LEO's, gun enthusiasts or otherwise can see that is plainly lacking?
    http://www.letargets.com
    No I've got an idea for you though! How about some regular hot rod flame grills? Your flames are a little more tribal. I like your stuff and your price but my boat has hot rod flames so the tribal stuff won't match. There's probably more people out there thinking the same thing.