Thread: Anybody ever heard of this boat?

poncho-pwr
    There is a very nice supposedly Howard flat bottom for sale out here in the sticks that a guy drug out and washed several years of dust and dirt off of before putting a for sale sign on it. It is mostly white & Yellow with red, and orange accents and it has very trick hardware on it that is all anodized like from the seventies to eighties era. It says " Sunday Funnies " across the bow and looks like it had some kind of cartoon character on it under the name at one time. The boat doesn't have an engine in it but it has a set of hemi zoomies, valve covers and motor plates laying in the bottom of it. The guy who owns it says that it had a fuel motor in it at one time and hasn't been raced since he bought it in the early eighties. He couldn't tell me much more about it but he is offering the boat to me on a nice tandem trailer for $3500. I have always wanted a v-drive to play with I am just trying to find out if anyone has heard of this boat and knows for sure what it is and might be worth. The v-drive unit itself is in the boat and turns freely and has a 1 1/4" propshaft but with no prop on it. The trailer needs new bearings I'm sure and definitely new tires from having sat for over twenty years but it has nice chrome fenders and the rst of the boat looks absolutely new.

EXTREMEBOATS
    :argue: Check it out man... If its solid its more then worth the $$$. Post some pics if you can.
    Mike :crossx:

wsuwrhr
    This thread is completely worthless without pics
    Brian