Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flight 175

3 daytona`s
    I just watched TLC special Flight 175 World Trade Center Plane, I`m telling you not only so sickening, but I feel this country has just forgotten how mad they were when we were ATTACKED.The poor people on the plane,difficult to relive the day.I`m sure everyone remembers where they were that horrid day,in an election year maybe want to ask your candidates how they stand on terrorism and the borders.I feel we fight wars with rules against enemys who kill at will.I have a close family friend there,the morale could be much better.I have recorded the program and will watch frequently,it is to easy to FORGET. Have a great Labor Day everyone but just think of all the families lives destroyed,by someone who hates us---WHY

Sotally Tober
    Wish I would have seen it. I'll have to look for it to be on again. Very sobering day. I do remember where I was when I heard about it. I went back for the memorial for the 343 fallen brothers. It brought tears to my eyes as I marched down the streets of New York in honor of the FF's and thier families.

wsuwrhr
    I think alot of the citizens of the USA would just rather put their head in the sand and vote for the next American Idol rather than do any hard work.
    Pretty sad
    Brian

HCS
    I think alot of the citizens of the USA would just rather put their head in the sand and vote for the next American Idol rather than do any hard work.
    Pretty sad
    Brian
    Turn off the TV and completely ignor all the spin on all the polical B.S. and your quality of life will go up!
    It's a true fact.

wsuwrhr
    Turn off the TV and completely ignor all the spin on all the polical B.S. and your quality of life will go up!
    It's a true fact.
    That's my point.

HCS
    That's my point.
    That's what I thought.
    David Letterman is on. :rollside:

wsuwrhr
    That's what I thought.
    David Letterman is on. :rollside:
    OK I'm confused.

3 daytona`s
    The thing I`ll always remember from this is a Mother and Father who had been talking to their son on the plane and watching the TV at the same time. The response from them is we can`t get away from this,everytime we see the video it is our son being killed.It will only get worse as the 5 year anniversary approaches. I can`t imagine.

W.O.T
    its crazy how things have changed since then. i remember everywhere every car had an american flag on it after 911. you rarely see one anymore. people have forgotten and just want things easy over whats right.

wsuwrhr
    The thing I`ll always remember from this is a Mother and Father who had been talking to their son on the plane and watching the TV at the same time. The response from them is we can`t get away from this,everytime we see the video it is our son being killed.It will only get worse as the 5 year anniversary approaches. I can`t imagine.
    What a way to go.
    "Let's Roll"
    Brian

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast